PDA

View Full Version : ESA interview today ..very anxious

jillyb
02-06-14, 09:32
I've got my interview today. I know I'm being really stupid but I am so anxious. It's ridiculous because my esa is contributions based and ends in 3 weeks anyway. It's taken them almost a year to even see me. They just don't understand how much pressure and stress this puts on people like us. Why don't they just accept the doctors diagnosis? It's like they don't believe our doctors. I'm bound to fail anyway, it seems everyone with anxiety does, so I should be glad they haven't called me before. Grrrrr, hate this anxiety!

Annie0904
02-06-14, 13:35
I agree with you, mine stressed me out so much and I cried all the way through it.

jillyb
03-06-14, 10:03
Update: I went to my interview. I did get upset as it's painful talking about my issues, however, the doc was very pleasant. I know I'll fail but as my esa ends in 3 weeks I'm not bothered. Still feel it's wicked to put anxiety sufferers through this stress. X

Annie0904
03-06-14, 14:12
I thought I would fail but I didn't, however like you my contributions based payments came to an end :(

jillyb
11-06-14, 18:37
0 points from the assessment! Am just glad I've only just had it because it was going to finish in two weeks anyway. I wasn't surprised as it's really difficult with anxiety conditions.

aprilmoon
11-06-14, 18:56
Its heartless Jilly,and shame on them.
Sending you a hug :hugs:

Unluckyengland
19-07-14, 14:49
Capitia will be taking over from atos in the new year i think.