PDA

View Full Version : parenoier

ben johnson
02-06-14, 16:18
i always think people are talking about me ect, i dunno if its down to my anxiety or not but i also feel like everyone is against me. i also feellike my girlfriend is cheating on me.

PLEASE HELP ME IM FALLING APART :(

Oosh
02-06-14, 17:35
Paranoia.

Ok how likely is it that EVERYONE is against you ?
What are the odds on you being so unlucky that literally EVERYONE is against you ?
Have you ever observed any other person and thought "EVERYBODY is against them" ?

You're probably feeling so insecure in yourself and anxious that you feel everybody must see what you see, that you are insecure and anxious etc

But nobody can tell what you're thinking. You just look like another male (in assuming because you're called Ben)

People have their own problems, their own issues. Nobody has the time to be thinking a great deal about you.

At most maybe people see you appear a bit nervous but that's pretty much about it.

Why do you think your girlfriend is cheating on you ?
What evidence do you have ?
Do you have evidence she chose to be with you ?
Do you have evidence that she continues to stay with you ?
Do you have any evidence that she is cheating on you beyond just common old insecurity that we all have ?

bimmer18
02-06-14, 18:29
Remember Ben...she has never done anything to even give you any inclination she's cheating. She is NOT your ex-girlfriend who cheated on you, this is not the same relationship and shouldn't be compared to your previous one.
Here's a great link on the topic:
http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/overcoming-insecurity-in-relationships/

ben johnson
03-06-14, 13:37
yh i know but where its happened to me so many times its hard not to.