PDA

View Full Version : Here I am again .......

shazbog
02-06-14, 23:56
Hi everyone .....

Well I'm back here again looking for some reassurance that how I am feeling is anxiety fuelled .....

Well where do I start .... I am a constant worrier and stress is getting to me ..... Have money issues which is getting me down and work in a bar so always late to bed and have now got obsessive about the constant mucus running down my throat ...... To the point I am coughing and convincing myself I have lung cancer ...... Have been coughing (mostly making myself) all day .... Don't really bring anything up but just feels it is in my throat ..... Now I am making the middle of my chest hurt with the constant deep breaths I am taking and making myself cough .....how do I stop this downward spiral .....I feel I am losing the plot - ,y back hurts as stiff from being so tense too

bimmer18
03-06-14, 03:42
Working the graveyard shift forces the body to operate counter to its circadian rhythm, the internal clock that tells us when we should be sleeping and when we should wake. Lack of sleep is also linked to depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mood disorders. Maybe that has an effect of why you're feeling this way.
Here's some tips when working nights:
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/sleep/articles/2009/12/04/6-ways-to-make-working-the-night-shift-less-hazardous-to-your-health
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: