PDA

View Full Version : success with my computer

Granny Primark
12-12-06, 11:42
As most of you know im not the cleverest person using the computer.
10 months ago i couldnt turn one on. Ive had another computer and today ive managed to get on broadband and even install msn. And all by myself!!! I used to chat to some of you on msn before but i can no longer get on my old msn.
I bet most of you are truly gobsmacked that granny loopy has been able to do this. What i need to know now is how do i write in the big coloured letters when i post?
Pse keep your answers simple or better still will any of you volunteer to come round and show me? lol
Whod have believed that i could turn into a computer wizz kid? And at 83!! Just goes to show you can do anything if you try. And my hubby says im VERY trying.:D

Take care
LYNN xx

LickeyEndBlues
12-12-06, 12:02
Hi Lynn

If you want big letters like these then you just highlight the word or phrase or whatever you want bigger and change the size in the box above in your posting window.

Likewise if you want colour you do the same.

Use the preview button below to check

Hope that helps

Iain

ps my mum has just booked her flights on line and she is 80 next month!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

manmoor
12-12-06, 13:00
Granny Lynn,

Your amazing you are lol 83 years old and a computer whizz wow. I'd tell you how to write in big coloured letters but I've forgotten already how to do it! God help your poor hubby bet the 3am cups of tea were flowing hun. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Granny Primark
12-12-06, 13:21
Hey lickey,
IM NOT REALLY 83!!!! LOL
And i still dont know how make them bigger! ( the words i mean!)

Take care
LYNN xx

Lucy36
12-12-06, 14:39
hi lynne

OMG you are some woman you are!!!!!

add me lynne AGAIN to your msn i cant add you..

hollyandlady@hotmail.com

tc lucy
xxxxx

Sue K with 5
12-12-06, 15:17
Woo hoo

Omg Lynn your truly amazing, I mean the fact that you can still put your knicker on the right way is a miracle and now this, god you will e joining a dating agency next and getting your leg over ( the garden gate) I knew what you lot were thinking !!!

Well done and Hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

scknight

Lindalou64
12-12-06, 15:47
LMAO LYNN STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM BIGGER THANKS FOR THAT LAUGH I NEEDED IT..............LOL TAKE CARE LYNN..............XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[8D]

tnt808
12-12-06, 19:45
HAHA I don't think I know how to do the colors or letters either.

Wait do I?

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

hopeful
13-12-06, 15:40
Hi all,
Lets see if I can.
julie x [8D][8D][8D]

WHOO WHOO, WHOS A CLEVER GIRL!!!

That took me ages.