PDA

View Full Version : Hello,could use a friend to chat with and help me change my ways of thinking

angeldust
03-06-14, 19:43
Hello everyone,I am new on here and have just come to the point where I can't juggle my issues.So, I am looking for someone to help me find my way again.I have a special needs daughter and all was well up until 7 years ago and things changed for her as well as myself.I also have no friends and a 30 year spouse that really is no support in any way.So, a friend to chat with would be wonderful.
I hope all of you have a great peaceful day xo

Deepthinker
03-06-14, 20:25
:welcome: Angeldust, so sorry you are having a rough time of it right now. I and many others, I am sure, would be happy to lend a listening ear whenever possible. This is a great site and it has brought me much comfort and support these past few months.

angeldust
04-06-14, 00:59
:)Hello Deepthinker,thanks so much.It has just gotten a bit out of hand for myself and only was to be stronger like I used to be.Some days I feel like wow I can't go anymore.The days I am not like this it is a thrill.Thanks for your time to reply to me.

Deepthinker
04-06-14, 04:11
Hi, Angeldust! I know what you mean about wanting to feel like yourself again. I am 10 weeks now on fluox/prozac for anx/pan/dep. After going through some pretty rough start-up side effects for the first 4 weeks, I was finally beginning to feel like myself and today, bam, I woke up feeling low and the depression was back. It has been mild and nowhere near what it was when I first started meds, but I started to think oh no it is all going to start coming back and that really scared me. I am pretty sure this is a just a blip and that I will be feeling fine again soon, but it still bothers me. After worrying for a while, I decided to go for a walk, call my parents, and spend some time talking to a friend on NMP. All of those things helped me feel so much better. It is now bedtime and although the depression is still hovering, I believe I am tired enough to go right to sleep. After supper tonight I actually went for another walk! It was wonderful! Anyway, I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Blessings!:)

OCD-Greyback
04-06-14, 04:19
Greetings to yourself and such Miss

Before I factually progress, I wish to state factual apologies for your suffering under the factual weight of your conditions without assistance from your stated spouse. They clearly state their unworthiness of the DPG and lady you are.

I am factually certain that despite the factual suffering both yourself and your daughter endure, both of yourselves should possess pride in the facts you accomplish each and every factual passing moment.

Well done Miss and factual congratulatory facts.

I simply convey this message to state if you require a factual friend or someone to listen to yourself, I am as per the usual glad to be of factual assistance and use to yourself, as I am with all DPGs and ladies like your stated self.

Best of factual wishes to yourself and such Miss.