PDA

View Full Version : So sick of health anxiety!!!

Jennie726
04-06-14, 04:49
Seriously, all I do is constantly worry and panic about my heart and whether it's going to kill me one day! I've been told it's fine, that was in December. I'm on nitro now though for what my cardiologist thinks is esophageal spasms. My gastro said I had them. It's just so hard to not think it's cardiac related when it hurts in my left chest and into my back. I'm also seeing a nuero Thursday to be checked for MS as my spinal dr believes I am showing signs of it. I have this band like tightness, like someone is literally squeezing the left rib cage and it's almost constantly! It was under control more a few days ago then I got sick with a virus and boom it came back, along with what felt like heart flutters but truly I think it's the muscles around my esophagus spasming. I have twinges and twitches all over my body now since I got sick, even my tongue twitched!

I just don't know what to think. I'm so scared of having heart issues that I will literally sit and dwell on it and be convinced that it will kill me. can anyone relate?? Sorry it's so long. Just having major panic tonight.

OCD-Greyback
04-06-14, 05:00
Unfortunately Miss, I do not factually worry about my factual health and such.

However your factual dwelling and convincing I am aware of myself. My factual worry and anxiety centres upon my factual best friend. She is not to blame, simply she is the object of my factual OCD obsession and intrusive, stray and factually random thoughts and such.

I factually obsess on stated intrusive thoughts, as they are factually unpleasant and such. On occasion I will attempt to rationalise, as the factual sense of the thought is incorrect. She is aware of such facts and has yet to judge myself, nor will she ever. She supports myself and has never factually conveyed any fact of negativity upon myself.

She is utter perfection, completely beautiful and more facts than I can state in any language known to factual mankind and such, and I wish herself only perfection. She is aware I do not factually truly think stated thoughts, nor do I blame herself simply because she factually is at the centre of stated factual thoughts, worry and such.

I apologise if my factual reply is of no factual assistance, however I have no doubt you shall succeed in your facts Miss and continue to accomplish all before yourself. You should factually possess pride in yourself as those whom are aware of yourself do also and such.

I am diagnosed with ASD and Aspergers, and factually suspected for Bipolar, BPD, Manic Depression and multiple types of OCD and such. Since an alteration instated conditions the year previous to this current, I have factually also possessed twitches factually throughout my factual anatomy, however none as factually unique as your tongue's twitching and such Miss. None of stated facts are my best friend's fault, I simply state this fact as it is a fact and such Miss.

If I can be of factual usage to yourself, I am as per the usual, glad to do so and be of factual assistance, as I am with all DPGs and ladies such as yourself.

Best of factual wishes to yourself and such Miss.

HoneyLove
04-06-14, 10:07
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad Jennie, HA can be so frustrating sometimes! Have you tried getting any help to recover from it? Like having a chat with your doctor or arranging some CBT sessions?

Jennie726
05-06-14, 05:01
I haven't yet, no. Was waiting till I see the neurologist tomorrow. He's suppose to do tests for MS. I'm just ready for all of this to be over with.

HoneyLove
05-06-14, 08:53
A therapist once told me (and I've said it here a few times lol) that: if you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got! She meant that if we want things to be different then we've got to change something, otherwise we'll just relive the same old experiences again and again.

If you'd like the anxiety to get better you need to start working on it. There's loads of stuff you can do along with your visit to the neurologist, and it will help you to deal with the doctor's visits much better too. Try looking into daily relaxation methods, maybe CBT and looking at how diet and exercise can help you feel better too :)