PDA

View Full Version : unsure

Soph18
04-06-14, 08:45
hi,

I was wondering if any of you could help me? So you know about anxiety and that lot, do you guys get headaches alot of the time? Do you go light headed? Do you feel sick some of the time?

I'm really not sure what is going on with me. :unsure:

thank you for reading xx

OCD-Greyback
04-06-14, 10:21
Factually stating Miss when I factually experience myself getting 'worked up' or factually overly anxious when discussing something or factually worrying about something when conversing with my best friend, I have experienced such facts of headaches and such.

However the fault is not herself, nor does she factually inflict worry upon myself and I am not factually blaming her and never shall. I have yet to factually encounter any female, DPG and lady whom simply conveys and gifts utter calmness and peace in the fact she does, however since I do not compare and dislike comparisons, she is factually unique as are each DPG and lady such as yourself and such Miss.

I simply become factually worked up over factually over the slightest factual thought. Without herself, I would factually be lost and such. She is factually missed beyond factual stating also and I simply wish her perfection, just as she is utter perfection.

If your factual anxiety collides with the fact of no factual consumption of nutrients or factual food, this can escalate the factual lightness of head.

Also the factual stress level you might factually experience can cause such also.

Best of factual wishes and such Miss.

Sam100322
04-06-14, 13:12
Hi there soph I thought id reply with some sense so you can understand it with any total rubbish ^ yes we get headaches. And also anxiety causes lightheadedness as well probably the worst symptom ever xx

Soph18
04-06-14, 21:29
thank you for your messages back. Means a lot. I felt alone and have no idea what is going on. Xx