PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of being tired

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 11:01
Why am I always tired ? I get crap sleep some nights but even when I get the recommended 8 hour's sleep I'm still extremely tired. I'm always yawning feeling very fatigued but yet if I was to try and sleep I wouldn't be able to , just my luck. I've had my blood tests done so they were fine but could it be anything else ? I can't take it anymore

Lyn89
04-06-14, 12:22
This is probably the most common anxiety symptom next to anxiety itself, so you're not alone. I find that if I think about being tired it gets worse. So I try to get up and do something that distracts me. It usually works and my fatigue slump passes. I also take vitamin c which really helps more than I expected it to. Hope this helps. It's annoying but it's not going to harm you-- you could try breathing exercises too to rest your mind during the day. There's a good thread in here on tips for coping with anxiety (think it's a red sticky at the top) on how to rest mentally as well as physically. Feel better!

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 12:27
I'm 28 and I find it a struggle to get out of bed as I feel 40 lol my fiancé says I'm too hyper for her to handle in the mornings as I can be really talkative , I talk way too fast lol