PDA

View Full Version : senna tea

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 16:40
Can I take senna tea (detox tea) whilst on 150mg sertraline

shannabanna
04-06-14, 17:10
That stuff is potent-take it from someone that's tried it!!! You might wanna book a week off workif you plan a detox with that!!!

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 17:32
Ew ! Very lady like ha

shannabanna
04-06-14, 17:51
Well thought I'd give you some friendly advice, besides-didnt go into any details!

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 18:06
Is it normal to keep having thoughts about the same thing or stuff based around the same thing ? For example , I keep thinking about buying a notebook but not one but 3 notebooks which one is a pocket notebook , one is a big one and one is a 5 year diary. I have 2 notebooks at home I haven't even used ! I keep thinking of things to buy I am looking at books to buy I purchased 5 just last week ! The same with dvds ! Even though I won't watcb them as I can't sit still enough to concentrate. This is madness and the mind never stops thinking grrrr

shannabanna
04-06-14, 18:21
I have the same thing with notebooks. I even make my own now because I'm obsessed with them! Lol. it's as though you are searching for something and your mind won't rest until you've found it

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 18:31
It's exactly like that ! I have no idea why I'm like this it's really starting to annoy me because I'm never ever happy and when I explain this to the doctor he says I need to exercise as it will relax my mind. I finish at 10 plus I just don't have the motivation as when I'm like this it's hardly motivating is it ? Plus I've been gym on a health kick it didn't do nothing. My thing is for moleskine notebooks lol I did the embarrassing bodies adhd test or I think it's called adhd and I got high probability score

shannabanna
04-06-14, 18:42
Moleskin notebooks!! I have em coming out of my ears! I love that they come with a note telling you about all the famous people that also have used them. The kids that I work with all have ADHD, so I know quite a lot about it, what were you like at school?

I'mdave27
04-06-14, 18:47
I was naughty at school. I was the class clown although I'm not sure if it was to be liked ? I was always suspended never done homework stayed up really late. I used to swear at the teachers alot and was aggressive as well as verbally abusive