PDA

View Full Version : sort of new haha

Dreamer029
12-12-06, 14:47
well i never posted here right when i joined but i just wanted to say hello to everyone, this site has helped me a lot over the past few weeks, been suffering from anxiety for about a year now. im so glad i came across this site, makes me feel more....normal if thats possible lol.

Lauren

Lindalou64
12-12-06, 15:33
hello lauren
welocome you are normal ...lol...i know we dont feel that way at times but we are.....im glad ya found lots of info on here and theres lots of good people here also ever wanna chat talk pm anytime ok....i see your an american what state are ya from..........im from Ma.......wish ya the best....tc Lindaxx

LickeyEndBlues
12-12-06, 16:24
Hi Lauren

Glad to hear you have been finding the site useful. As you have found there is a lot of help and support in here.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

yorkylover
12-12-06, 17:22
Hi Lauren,welcome to the forum.[:P]

Ellen XX

clickaway
12-12-06, 18:07
Good to have you hear Lauren. Glad you have taken a few days to digest all the info and advice here.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

honeybee3939
12-12-06, 18:08
Hi Lauren,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, i hope we can be of some help.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Granny Primark
12-12-06, 18:29
Hi Lauren,
What a great name, my grandaughter is name Lauren.
Welcome to this site. I didnt feel normal until my son and his partner found me this site. Id never heard of panic disorder till i started suffering from it myself last year.
Im sure this site will be a huge help to you.

Take care
LYNN xx

trac67
12-12-06, 20:39
Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'