PDA

View Full Version : severe anxiety over seroconversion symptoms after possible hiv exposure

mary12
04-06-14, 21:20
Hi all... I've posted before about my serious anxiety over hiv well just over 5 weeks ago I had a possible exposure to hiv long story short slept woth a man unprotected after he had been sleeping with prostitutes apparently protected.. Anyways for the past 5 weeks I have been having all sorts of things going on in my body but the last 5 days I have found a swollen lymph node in my armpit had a pimple ontop of it and white stuff and blood come out of it but the node is still swollen and now I have a cold and a minor sinus infection and I'm literally worried sick this is the seroconversion stage I was tested at 4 and 5 weeks and they were negative but I still believe I am probably hiv + the bloke had a test at 4 week's after his last encounter with a prostitute but he wont tell me his results he said I've offended him after making out he has given me summit so he told me to leave him alone which has freaked me out why he won't tell me.. So I'm freaking our even more now that I have this cold and lymph node enlargement I also suffered a sore throt last week... Please can someone give me some advice on this???

Fishmanpa
04-06-14, 21:27
Mary,

The only thing anyone can really advise is to get tested. They do offer a rapid test. Why not speak with your local clinic about this?

Positive thoughts