PDA

View Full Version : Manchester

darren1441
05-06-14, 18:59
Anyone from Manchester as I'm Fi ding it hard to meet people in my situation :(

nomorepanic
05-06-14, 21:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

chrismanc
05-06-14, 22:07
Hi Darren,
I'm in a Manchester, had anxiety for 2 years now.

Chris

clio51
05-06-14, 22:26
Hi Darren :)

I'm from Mcr and I've had anxiety/depression for over 25 years on and off

m3tash
14-06-14, 15:50
Im in stockport. I would say Im almost 80% recovered would be great to meet up, id be happy to chat!

m3tash
21-06-14, 14:05
*bump* anybody?

terror-x
27-06-14, 18:02
im in blackburn only down the road wouldent mind alittle drive to a meetup

pandabear
02-07-14, 20:56
Hi Darren, I am in Manchester too. Depression/anxiety and recovering. I suggest a meeting after the 15th of July, as I am biting my nails and eating everything around me (preparing for panel review on that date). Any thoughts from the rest?

Gwenmoon
10-07-14, 07:21
Hi, I live in Lancashire, but only 20 mins from Manchester. I suffer from mono-phobia and have panic attacks when on my own so need to be around people. Would love to meet people like me going through similar experiences. My family don't understand what I am going through and it hurts as they think its funny or tell me things like pull yourself together or get on with it. That is very hurtful, so meeting others with the same conditions would help me to deal with it better,seeing my family are completely ignorant.
Gwen :)