PDA

View Full Version : hello

phoenix1985
05-06-14, 19:02
Well, I'm new here. I suffer with several anxiety problems. Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety, and an eating disorder (I know that's not what this forum's for, but I just thought I'd mention it). I also have depression, sometimes it's worse than others. Right now, it's more on the bad side, which is why I finally, after many months of hovering, decided to join this forum.

I've had anxiety for many years, so I don't really have any friends I can talk about it with. My family try to listen and understand, but it's hard to talk to them about some stuff. I don't want to burden them more than I already have and do.

So, I'm hoping to find some support here, and maybe give some too. I want to break my cycle of anxiety. For my sanity, I have to.

Carnation
05-06-14, 19:08
Welcome.:hugs:You've come to a good place. And most of us on here suffer with other things as well as the dreaded Anxiety.

bimmer18
06-06-14, 04:40
Hey Phoenix! Welcome. ...hope you find some comfort here. I sure have. It's a great place for questions, information, feedback, relationships, etc. Feel free to PM me if you want. :)
Beth

phoenix1985
06-06-14, 14:02
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'm looking forward to finding the confidence to chat on here. :)