PDA

View Full Version : shaking inside

darren1441
05-06-14, 19:39
Anybody els feel there body is shaking inside ?

Carnation
05-06-14, 19:43
Yes. Don't worry it goes away. I used to call them my Body Shivers. Nothing to worry about, just stay calm.

Petesy
05-06-14, 19:47
Have you eaten Darren?

And even if you have i've experienced this symptom along with a hot and cold feeling (shaking from the inside out) all part and parcel of Mr Anxiety I got told off my G.P

Try having a lie down get warm and see if it's still there (my teeth were chattering) with it also.

Hope you feel better soon mate

Petesy.

darren1441
05-06-14, 19:53
Having eaten but having a lie down :)

Carnation
05-06-14, 19:53
Spot on Petsey, good advice. Mine use to feel like I'd gone into hyperthermia. Then after it had passed, I was sweating. The strange thing is that it feels like its coming from deep inside. I was forever putting on more clothes, then chucking them off. I used to sit with my arms folded and a blanket by my side. Even on a hot day or hot room. They faded eventually and not had it since, thank God!:ohmy:

Petesy
05-06-14, 20:04
Just as you said carnation that's exactly the same as me, ppl ask me why have you got your heating on it's roasting in here, i just reply yeah for you it is lol, get under the covers Darren and heat yourself up, tense your muscles up starting from your feet to calfs and upwards even your neck and face each for 15 second intervals then release, it'll help you relax and get your muscles used to tension caused by anxiety.

Take care

Petesy.

MarcW
05-06-14, 21:18
I'm going through this as I type. I keep checking my hands expecting to see them shake but there pretty still!! It tends to be just my upper body. It's awful :unsure: