PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

Oosh
06-06-14, 08:22
Any big brother fans ? :D

I'm a big brother addict, always have been.

I know people say they're all posers but I like it because they go in there with all their preconceived ideas about how they're gonna do then inevitably go on an emotional rollercoaster and lose it when in there. THAT bits real and happens every series.

It was better when they had the live stream so you can see it without any editing.

I love it when big brothers back on. If there's nothing else on telly at least I know I can watch big bro.

(You are gonna be the ONLY person who likes big bro. :doh: )

xBettyBoopx
06-06-14, 15:15
They're mostly wanna be's and are really naff to watch.:mad:

Mr.Jitters
06-06-14, 16:28
Always makes me feel better about myself, and is good company when there's nothing much else to do!

t0rt01se36
06-06-14, 17:42
I love watching Big Brother and have watched every series.

When I watched them go into the house last night, on tv, I thought that was it, I wouldn't be interested in watching it, cos of all the fashion conscious housemates, but then I realised ther might end up being some flirty housemates, so I WILL continue to watch Big Brother.

Pauline seems down to earth.

xBettyBoopx
07-06-14, 01:56
The American one is much better. They aren't after 'celeb' status only the money lol and they'll do anything to get it! You can watch it online.

Oosh
07-06-14, 06:06
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I know they're all artificial attention seeking posers at first but that soon falls away.

I tried the U.S one last year. Had the live streams on my phone. I couldn't get into it though. Maybe it's because I didn't watch it from the start.
I love the live streams on your phone though. You could tune into anyone in any room. UK should do that.

(Dave - Everyone thinks you're sad. Shut up now while you still have a grain of credibility)