PDA

View Full Version : Another worry

Relentlessoh
07-06-14, 03:39
Just been feeling scared/nervous about what i been feeling. I constantly feel arm tightness in my right arm and a strange pulling sensation behind my sternum. Its hard to turn off the imediate heart worry. Especially when lately i havent been focused on whats wrong. These arent pains so much as very uncfortable . I try to accept it as gerd/anxiety but i have a hard time believing these symptoms are fake. Excuse my rant just hard dealing with this at times. I know im ok , since if it was my heart i wouldnt be typing this. Hopefully the meditation i picked up starts helping.

.Poppy.
08-06-14, 01:42
My thoughts are with you. Have you seen a doctor, by any chance? I have had something very similar before and it turned out to be costochondritis, which apparently I get from time to time. It can be mild to pretty painful and sometimes the pain can radiate...but it's basically inflammation in the cartilage that connects your ribs to your sternum that bothers the nerves, so it's harmless. I don't want to diagnose you over the internet, as that would NOT be good and I think you should at least visit with your doctor, but do have some peace of mind in the fact that it isn't necessarily as serious as we like to build it up to be :)