PDA

View Full Version : thought I had a heart attack but could it have been trapped wind?

bex_coke
07-06-14, 09:24
Ok . An New to this forum and an looking for help. Basically I called 999 last week as I was sure I was having cheats attack! And since then I have been scared out of my whit that I am dying! Now coming to think about things more I am thinking it may be trapped wind. It started with feeling missed beats in my pulse and I then got scared and panicked. Went to hospital. Had ecgs. Blood tests. XRay all come back fine. Keep getting it still with pain down arm etc. Chest pain users abdominal pain. Been looking into things and it is said that trapped wind can cause missed beats! Do you think this is what I have really been experiencing? I have noticed over the last year or so I can't burp like I used to- I always used to belch numerous times a day but struggle with it now a day's. Any input will be great x

eve22
07-06-14, 10:20
I have this a lot with my anxiety, it scares me a lot even when i know what it is, i also notice if i let out wind from both ends i feel better. I hope you feel better! :bighug1: