PDA

View Full Version : Letter from the doctors ?

MartMart22
07-06-14, 10:50
Hi,

I've been to the doctor twice with a hard lump in my neck, the first time i went the doctor couldn't feel it and said it was probably a neck bone and the second time I went I had to physically put the doctors fingers on it he said it doesn't feel abnormal and seems completely fine I expressed I was very anxious and he said ok I will send you for an ultrasound just to put your mind at rest. I also asked about counselling and he told me about a self referral its now a week or two weeks later and I have received a letter saying that the Doctor would like me to contact the surgery as they have been trying to contact me what could this be surely nothing serious as I haven't had any tests ? But in my mind I think maybe he has looked back on my records and noticed something suspicious as I have had two ultrasounds earlier this year anyway.

Help!

MRS STRESS ED
07-06-14, 15:13
Hi love it might be something and nothing all I can say is pluck up the courage and see your doctor hoefully you will be okay love xx

Rennie1989
07-06-14, 17:05
None of us are psychic, the only way you'll know is to book an appointment with the doctor. As Mrs Stressed said, it could be anything or nothing.