PDA

View Full Version : I did something stupid...

Freeky
07-06-14, 19:21
I think I might've picked a mole on my forearm, at first I thought it was an insect bite but it wasn't itchy at all. Two days later I picked it again and now it's gone pink but there's no blood or anything coming out. It's probably about 3mm big and it kind of looks like a semi-circle (though that might've been from picking it). I'm kind of freaking out because I only noticed it two days ago plus last year I was on tablets that made my skin burn more than usual so I'm worried that they've come back to haunt me with this mole!

Carnation
07-06-14, 23:41
Hi, If it was a Mole,; which I thought would be near impossible to pick, it would be bleeding non stop. Could it have been a scab or a wart? If you look at it logically and it is not bleeding, then maybe it was meant to come off, what ever it was.:shrug:

Worried 24/7
08-06-14, 05:05
I have a mole that I accidentally ripped a piece off of the other day and it bled like crazy. So I don't think yours was a mole

Freeky
08-06-14, 13:57
Thanks for your replies everyone, I'm feeling reassured that it wasn't a mole! I put some antiseptic cream on it and that seems to have done the trick. I'm going to see a dermatologist in a couple of weeks for a prescription so if it hasn't healed by then I'll get him to check it out. Thanks again for your help!:yesyes: