PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dawizzard
08-06-14, 19:10
Hello my name is kevin I'm new to this site, ive struggled with anxiety and panic attacks for quite a while now and it has grown into agoraphobia ive not left my home for over 2years now and have frequent panic attacks, my family is very supportive and help me out with the things they can, currently seeing no docs or taking no meds have tried lots of them over the years with no success as yet. Kind of stuck in this limbo or bubble and thought id try something new and reach out on here:)

aprilmoon
08-06-14, 21:01
Hi Kevin
It must be difficult for you.I'm glad you have a supportive family.
There's other people on this site who are in a similar situation so hopefully you can help each other.
I have to deal with anxiety too,so I know how difficult it can be.
Do you have any friends who support you?

MRS STRESS ED
08-06-14, 21:43
Hello and welcome kevin its good you have a supportive family ,I do too you will also find alot of support here xx :D

otfc
09-06-14, 06:51
Hi Kevin welcome i have not long joined this site and all i can say is that everyone on here is really friendly and helpful.
Hope you find someone to talk about it on here. my brother is in the same boat as you but he has an injection once a month and it seems to calm him but he still don't leave the house much.
Dont give up Kevin there are alot of people that will talk to you bout all this on here.
Wish you the best:welcome:

Good step forward joining up here btw.