PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad night tonight

pau1200
08-06-14, 21:38
I've been trying to get over anxiety, I have had a cough fir nearing 12 months so for the last 12 months my fear of lung cancer has been overwhelming at times.
I've been doing well for the last weeks but I've been suffering with right should pain, ok until i rotate or lift so it's probably a muscle. Some days cough may not be there so I've been trying to get over it. Tonight I'm having problem with my left knee after sitting its so painfull ti stand, one I've stretched a little the pain subsides. So the one thing I've tried not to do is use google but i failed and did. Left knee pain in one knee and bloody lung cancer popped up, why do i do it. Now I'm back to bloody square one, just don't know what to do now, I'm convinced I've got cancer.

Fishmanpa
08-06-14, 22:54
So the fact that you're not terribly ill after 12 months offers no comfort? I don't know what you typed in but nothing I searched correlated left knee with lung cancer ;) As many people here advise, seeking help with the root of the problem (anxiety) often eliminates the physical and mental symptoms.

Positive thoughts