PDA

View Full Version : Just to be normal .........

shazbog
09-06-14, 16:50
Hi fellow sufferers

I seem to find my way back here so much and find it a great source of comfort - however I really feel I am hitting rock bottom at the moment with the constant stress and anxiety that I am feeling .....

I have always suffered from health anxiety since I was about 12 and I am now 46 - the same symptoms seem to come and recur again at other times .....

Well at the moment I am so very very tearful and ache all in my back legs and everything ......

I am feeling that I cannot take a deep breath and this constant trying to take a deep breath has made my chest and upper tummy hurt and my muscles in my back feel stiff for want of a better description ......

Added it that I suffer allergies at thus time if year and have a constant mucus buildup running down my throat which causes a cough and by that I have now made myself constantly cough to try and clear my throat so I am in a major major high state of panic - it has been going on for at least 4 days and I feel physically and mentally drained ......am I alone with these feelings? I feel so very desperately alone at the moment and could just sit and cry - but it doesn't make it go away - I am tired if the constant fear that I live in :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep: