PDA

View Full Version : exams this week (a-levels)

Soph18
09-06-14, 21:50
i don't know where to put this so i put it here.

i am so so anxious about my exams this week. I don't know if i can do it. I'm bad at exams. I have so much depending on this. My dad only sounds like he will be proud when i go to uni. He doesn't seem proud of me yet.

what can i do? I cant do it. I'm going to fail. Xx

caroline-j
09-06-14, 22:22
Hi Soph. good luck with your exams this wk. Try to think positive and im sure you will do well. x

Soph18
09-06-14, 22:42
i will try. Got one tomorrow morning it is 2
hours and a half long. :(

dreading it as I'm crap at exams xxx

caroline-j
09-06-14, 22:58
Will be thinking about you 2moro. Stay focused. xx

aprilmoon
09-06-14, 23:06
Good luck hun
Just do your best,and that's all you can do.

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

:)xx

Soph18
09-06-14, 23:17
thank you girls. Means a lot. I just don't want to let anyone down. :( i feel pressured xxx

Booboojenny
10-06-14, 00:26
Soph good luck for tomorrow, you can do this for you!!!!
You will be surprised how much you know when you take an exam, just try and relax with your breathing and let your brain give you all the answers.
Let us know how you got on...sending you a hug:hugs:

Soph18
10-06-14, 00:28
thank you so much booboojenny. I will defo let you all know. Just cant sleep as stressing too much xxx

Booboojenny
10-06-14, 00:53
Soph can you go on to you tube and listen to one of those relaxing sleep meditation videos they really help I usually fall asleep before it even finishes...:hugs:Xx

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

Looking forward to getting your post tomorrow to say how fantastically we'll you did :) :D:yesyes: xx

Soph18
10-06-14, 00:58
i cant listen to anything as got no sound on my phone. Thanks for the thought though. I'm getting that nervous I'm feeling sick. I don't like it. Many sleeping tips?? Xx

Booboojenny
10-06-14, 01:17
Oh god Soph sorry I don't apart from sleeping tablets and meditation clips.
Ah!! Someone did write on a post that a glass of warm milk aids sleep, you could try it:) xx

Oosh
10-06-14, 07:27
Good luck Soph ! :]

Booboojenny
10-06-14, 07:57
Hope you managed to get some sleep....You will do brilliantly today your a clever girl :)))
:yesyes: xx

Kayleigh100
10-06-14, 22:22
How did it go?

Soph18
10-06-14, 23:20
thank you all for the good luck messages. My exam wasn't too great but hey him. Wont know till August results day.

had such a rubbish day. People starting on me and having a go. Cried most of the day xx

Booboojenny
11-06-14, 00:02
Soph Sure you did better than you think...sorry to hear your days been rubbish...some people are just mean try and rise above it..your a survivor:) hope you sleep better tonight xx

Soph18
11-06-14, 00:50
i don't think I will at all. I think i failed tbh.

Well, I want to be a youth worker so going go uni and people are moaning at me telling me it isn't a proper career and I will do bad. I have had enough also of people having a go at me for the way I am and who i am. Drives me mad! Made me cry so much today xxx

Booboojenny
11-06-14, 01:13
Bless you, have you got any good friends or family member you can talk to about your worries?
Try not to take in negative comments from others, focus on your inner strength and courage which you have alot of.
Write another poem for someone you care about, your poems are amazing!
You are obviously very creative so be proud if yourself :) :hugs:xx

Soph18
11-06-14, 01:45
i just seem to not be able to be proud of myself at the moment. I. just seem to make things 10x worse. I feel like i improve on my life but that isn't good enough. I worthless as it is let alone them making me feel more anxious!! So angry!! Feel like i don't belong here anymore.

p.s, what inner strength? I don't have any xx