PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed by tiredness is this normal?

looking4answers
13-12-06, 01:59
For the last few days I have been doing more than usual ..staying up most of the day and walking around and trying to get back to my old self.A neighbor came by and took us into town for a little while today and I just sat in the truck and we were only in town for about an hour.I came back and walked outside for a little while and then sat in a chair and chatted with my wife while she cooked...About sundown I started feeling so exhausted I thought my heart was going to stop and just a really weak exhausted state came over me.I went to lie on the couch for a little while and got up and was shakey legged and then came back and then settled into the bed for the evening.Is this normal to be so tired at sundown or was it a combination of tiredness and maybe a little nocturnal anxiety? Since im in bed im feeling a little tired but better..I have had a sinus issue for about a week although its better today .Could this be the lingering effects of it and also general tiredness from laying around and also anxiety a little? Anyone?

HazyMind
13-12-06, 11:04
Hi,
I had a sinus infection recently and I did feel so drained with it, also anxiety in itself can be so exhausting. Our bodies are on a constant state of alert which will make us tired.
When my tiredness is at its worst with this anxiety I also get shakey legs, shaky legs are a common symptom of anxiety also.

Try and take some time out to practice some relaxation exercises, this might help you and it will give your body some time out to rest and relax!

Hope you feel better soon! x