PDA

View Full Version : Horrible headache

jared
11-06-14, 04:43
Had one for about 2 hours now. Seemed to get worse after I researched organ damage from high Bp (which I have high Bp occasionally). Now I can't get rid of the headache after medication and rest. Hope it's nothing serious!

TheHusband
13-06-14, 16:05
I'd really advise you to stop researching ANYTHING to do with health.

You are not keeping yourself safe, you're increasing your anxiety which is making you miserable which is affecting your life. You make your overall health worse.

If you have a legitimate question you need answering, ask a trusted friend to look stuff up for you. They can protect you from seeing the over-hyped news article about a person just your age who discovered the world's most terrible and rare illness just from her little toe which started itching (I'm exaggerating, but this is how wild and useless these articles are).

I think your headache will go away once you can be a little calmer. It can take time.

koala
13-06-14, 16:32
I can get really bad tension headaches when i am feeling stressed, angry or anxious. I use a soothing body wrap which you heat up in the microwave and place round your shoulders and not only does it help me to relax but the headache vanishes. A good purchase for anyone who regularly suffers from headaches.