PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else who doesn't care about the world cup ?

Ryan92
11-06-14, 13:51
Hey all,

Just wondered if anyone else doesn't care about the world cup, I've never been a fan of football/soccer. I hated it at school and was stressful, anxious for me. Other kids were shouting and swearing at me because I wouldn't play, made my anxiety and nerves even worse :lac: I was having panic attacks.

Anyone else not interested ?

All these flags on cars etc are starting to get on my nerves lol :whistles:

spuder
11-06-14, 14:28
I can't stand football at all my hubby loves it and it drives me mad so I will be glad when the world cups over

Mr.Jitters
11-06-14, 14:30
I'll be glad when it's over, honestly. My friends are all talking about stuff I don't understand or care about and the TV is almost unwatchable :D

Oosh
11-06-14, 14:35
(Runs into the thread, dribbles past Mr Jitters and Spuder and SMASHES it through Ryan's legs and into his goal.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAL !!!!

(Runs out of the thread doing a rubbish robot celebration )

(I hate the flags too)

SADnomore
11-06-14, 14:40
Lol! Hilarious, Dave!

Mr.Jitters
11-06-14, 14:42
I don't know what any of those words mean.

MRS STRESS ED
11-06-14, 14:50
I like watching liverpool love em but as for the world cup its a big nooooooo all them games sends me into depression state xx

spuder
11-06-14, 15:10
(Runs into the thread, dribbles past Mr Jitters and Spuder and SMASHES it through Ryan's legs and into his goal.

(I hate the flags too)

That's sooo funny

I'mdave27
11-06-14, 18:22
I don't usually like football but I'm not going to lie I love the world cup

Catherine S
11-06-14, 19:45
Liverpool are my team too and can usually watch the European games but the world cup drives me nuts :D

ISB x

Fishmanpa
11-06-14, 20:24
Football to me is the NFL... I don't watch "soccer" but I do like the Kia commercial with Andriana Lima (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKL2Zxq4W4)

Positive thoughts

yvonne_uk_98
11-06-14, 22:01

(I hate the flags too)

Oosh,

that is funny :roflmao:

I dont like football or world cup at all, can not stand it.

Ryan92
12-06-14, 14:26
Thanks everyone for the replies, nice to know I'm not the only one :D Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who doesn't care, all this hype on tv and flags everywhere, uuuggghhhh :doh: oh well.

:roflmao: Dave, that cheered me up. Hahaha lol I checked out those videos, Futbol hey Fishmanpa :)

Magic
12-06-14, 14:28
I am putting my flag out for England from my bedroom window. Football is the only sport I like. I used to be a tennis fan now it is football.:)

sammyb
22-06-14, 16:35
I played American football because we didn't have the option to play soccer in my town at all growing up. Ive grown to love the sport and it is my favorite now. I see it as a very pure sport that is shared by the world and I see it as very positive. I wish I would have had the opportunity to play it growing up but the gridiron was the only option for me. I love Everton and am currently cheering for the usa today vs Portugal

starla
23-06-14, 12:36
Not interested in footie either

gem7
23-06-14, 14:03
i cant stand the world cup i hate football tv is all over the place cos of it the soaps times & days are all mixed up cos of it load of crap on tv since thats been on cant wait till its over hate it too so your not alone

Rennie1989
23-06-14, 18:36
Whilst I enjoy watching football I am RELIEVED that England are out. Watching them play against Italy was one thing, but watching them against Uruguay was awful! Mostly because my husband was in a high state of tension. So, in a way, I have my husband back!