PDA

View Full Version : memory- 2 weird things happened

goldenchicks522
11-06-14, 18:06
Well I'm very worried because something weird happened today

Since morning id been eagerly awaiting a parcel to come, it came like lunch time. But for some reason when I got back in from the park a bit later, I said something like about it maybe still coming today when i looked at the time ans it was 4pm clearly id confused myself thinking it could still come because it was before 5.30 , but it had already been and I had momentarily forgotten. I obviously remembered though but it was wierd like i was in a haze

then when i had my tea on, i ate my veg first though on a seperate plate this might have been why i was confused cos maybe it felt like id already had tea, and momentarily forgot the rest of my tea was in the oven and asked if it was cooking. :S

Im worried that my memory isnt as good as it could be anyway.. :weep:
but these freaked me out i dunno if its ok :( im just worried its something bad. i dont usually get like that at all and then today those 2 incidentsm maybe im lacking sleep a little but nothing worse than usual. need advice:(

Fishmanpa
11-06-14, 20:20
I had some awesome advice but I forgot it! ;) Know what I mean?
Heck, I get up from my desk to go do something, walk out of my office and forget... Eh... such is life.

Positive thoughts