PDA

View Full Version : cod liver oil?

Amandala
11-06-14, 19:35
Ok, not really sure where to put this, but I think it's pretty much a health anxiety issue.
Just took cod liver oil for the first time because I read how it helps with med withdrawal and all other sorts of mental stuff.
Somehow I've convinced myself I am allergic to it and I shouldn't of taken it. The back of my throat feels a little funny but that's it. I think I am creating my own dizziness and shakies.
I've taken fish oil capsules before and I have no allergy to fish that I am aware of. Is it possible to be allergic to this? I took it almost an hour ago and I am in a panic.

Thank you :)

Amanda

Mr Mannering
11-06-14, 20:56
interesting you say this, not from fish oil at all, and btw is there anyone on earth allergic to fish oil? especially if you've never had it before so do some deep breathing exercises I'm sure you're fine. If it helps when I get very anxious I get a strange feeling in my throat that I can only describe as like a dusty throat and chest that leaves me falsly coughing to clear what feels like dust. I think the throat issues are common HA symptoms.

Amandala
11-06-14, 21:06
Thank you for responding! I'm deathly afraid of allergic reactions to anything new wether it be food or medications. Just a small overreaction, feeling better now that some time has passed and nothing happened. And your right, I don't think many people are allergic to fish oil...lol. Stupid anxiety!
Nice to hear some one else gets the throat thing too!

Amanda