PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this happened, or was it my OCD??

sjursia
11-06-14, 22:47
Hi everyone,

Its my first time posting here on this site, just found it, looks interesting. Anyways I am a 24 year old male with major OCD. And I worry about a lot of health issues.

About a week ago I was doing some work in a shed outside. It was dark in there. As soon as I walked into the darker area I thought to myself what if there is a rabid skunk/raccoon or something in here and it scratched/bit my leg.

I'm one of those people that think the worst and worry about health issue a lot and I have OCD. Anyway I was wearing pants, and when I went inside (about 2 minutes after I had this thought) I found a cut on my leg after I had checked both of my legs. When I checked my leg I don't think I saw any fresh blood from the wound, and my pants were not ripped.

If something did bite or scratch me would my pants not be ripped (they were just a pair of dress pants)????
Also would I have heard some sounds from an animal if it was there?

thanks

UKmamainUS
11-06-14, 22:52
I doubt that you were bitten. For one thing you would have felt it. Also, it was only two minutes later and you would have seen fresh blood, which you didn't. Finally, if it did not rip your pants, you would have likely found some fibers from your pants in the cut - but you didn't mention any so I am assuming you didn't.

And yes, you would likely have heard the animal move, and probably even squeal,a s opening the door would have scared them - they would have most likely ran, knocking things over, than come up to you and bite you.