PDA

View Full Version : swollen feet ?

terror-x
12-06-14, 01:00
ok so ive started working in a wharehouse after being made redundant from my job of 10 years witch made me abit sad anyways

im on my feet all day in the warehouse and my feet really do hurt and legs during the day not straight away but about 4-5 hours into the day just looked at my feet and they are swollen anyone on here have anything i can try or any home remedies :scared15::scared15:

Daisy Sue
12-06-14, 01:06
Hi... just recently had the same thing, started doing some shifts where I'm on my feet a lot, on concrete floors... good comfortable shoes are a must, and thin breathable socks. As soon as you can, get your shoes off and give your feet a cool wash & lots of moisturizer afterwards. I've found Lotil is the best cream, especially for the tender heel areas.

Your feet will eventually get used to it, but I know it's horrid at the beginning where they're really reacting like this.

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 ----------

Oh - forgot to say, also Ibruprofen gel helps too when they're really sore!

terror-x
12-06-14, 01:23
yes thank you sue yes they really do hurt ill take some iburofen before work tommorow and now actually to think about it

Daisy Sue
12-06-14, 01:29
:) if you can get hold of the brufen gel to rub into your feet, rather than oral brufen, it's more effective - and if they're disturbing your sleep, do it last thing before bed.