PDA

View Full Version : Another new Symptom!!!!!!

Stu M
13-12-06, 09:42
Hi Guy's

I just wondered if anyone had this problem, and can help put my mind at rest.

I now get a metalic, chemical taste in my mouth when I get a skipped beat and its freaking me out. I was just starting to calm myself down over the throat issue and even starting to ignore some of the skipped beats, and now this! Its like once you get past one problem, another rears its ugly head.

:(

Stu

juicyluce
13-12-06, 10:13
Hi Stu,

you seem to get all the same symptons as me!!

i had that for a while - difficult to describe what it was like but tasted like a coin!?! almost metallic.

check out this web site - anxietycentre and look at the symptons page

take care

Juicy

Stu M
13-12-06, 13:13
Thanks Juicy

Another horrible symptom to put up with, but you have helped me calm down a bit as it was freaking me out somewhat.

Thanks

Stu

Chopper
13-12-06, 14:47
Stu,

I found when my blood pressure was high (pre-Lisinopril, Atenolol & Felotens) I had the metallic taste but it's gone now that the BP is under control. Perhaps it'd be worth having your BP checked?

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

manmoor
13-12-06, 15:04
Hi Stu,

I can remember reading somewhere ages ago that the metallic taste was a symptom of IBS.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Stu M
14-12-06, 11:30
Thanks guys,

I will look into what you have said, my blood pressure is usually good but perhaps its time to get it checked again.

Ive had stomach problems for years, perhaps it is that!! I will do some more digging.

Thanks for the help.

Stu