PDA

View Full Version : God is awesome!!!

eve22
12-06-14, 12:57
Sunday at church was very spiritual for me, i got a loving message from God saying not to worry or stress any longer, he has everything lined up for me and things will get better just keep seeking his face!!!:yesyes::noangel:
And every since then i have been reading my Bible none stop and pray every time i feel anxious or panicky and i can tell huge difference in my life already, i'm ever sleeping better at night!!
Through out the day i'm praying "God give me the strength i cant do this by myself" and surely he does!!!! :yahoo:

There is hope and things will get better for all of us, just believe and have faith dont let the anxiety take over your life and control you, you can kick anxiety in its high selfish butt and get your life back and feel great and happy again!!!:yahoo::):D:yesyes::hugs::bighug1:

SADnomore
12-06-14, 22:31
Ha ha! Kick anxiety in it's high, selfish butt! Love it! That's a great way to picture us kicking anxiety right out of our day, Eve. You're right, it IS a selfish thing, demanding ALL of our attention and making it seem like something bad is sure to happen if we don't stay anxious and worried all the time! It's a liar!

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Lol! The sooner we call it that and refuse to let it take over our natural calm, the sooner we will get some peace! In your heart you know there's no need to worry, hunni. :winks: I'm glad you got reassured of that fact in church this past weekend. Hold onto that now all day long and you can't go wrong! Remember it will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end! xx

:bighug1: Marie :yahoo:

RoseEve
12-06-14, 22:45
Being in church always makes me feel better :)

Carnation
12-06-14, 23:27
I was never religious until I got my Anxiety Disorder. But now, I say a little prayer every night before going to bed ask for the support and guidance that I need to get through the day.

eve22
12-06-14, 23:42
Marie, lol yes its very true, im so glad im feeling better!!:hugs:

Church is great you can go there and just be free and just let it all go!!

Praying is good for everything and every situation, after i pray i feel so calm relaxed and in peace!!

eve22
13-06-14, 01:29
Well im sure we all have our days like that, were only human just make praying a habbit to do all day everyday, just ask for want you want and be thankful :bighug1:
Just knowing that God is always there or us, even tho sometimes it may not seem that way but once you have faith in him you can see everything so clearly and things start to fall into place!
GOD MAY LET US BEND BUT HE WONT LET US BREAK :yesyes::yahoo:

eve22
13-06-14, 03:16
Do you have Bible? i will pray for you also, i know its hard i have my moments to!
Its all a test once you past that first step it will all come easy to you!!

eve22
13-06-14, 03:19

eve22
13-06-14, 03:23

tuesdayschild44
13-06-14, 03:45
I am so sad right now just two or three weeks ago I prayed nd thanked God for helping me through the anxiety but now it's back because of seeing the doctor will someone pray for me too? I want to have a sound mind and body and no more fear.

eve22
13-06-14, 19:03
I just prayed for you, do you go to church or read your Bible?
Just sty strong dont stop praying, keep the faith and let God know all your feelings and problems!! :bighug1:

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

I just posted daily prayers you should read them!:)

eve22
13-06-14, 19:47
Hello Paul, that is great, there is always a out come, either God will answer right away, later or he will say no i have better plans for you, i have seen myself losing faith a lot of times when things didnt go my way,, but at the end God had better plans for me! My father died of cancer in March, i prayed and prayed God would heal my father, he did, he took him to Heaven and he has no worries and no pain or suffering anymore!!This anxiety wee going through i know someday we will be strong and can over come anything, God lets curtains things happen in our lives so we will come closer to him!!!!

Mrs Panda
21-07-14, 06:40
Eve, thank you for your beautiful and uplifting post! Firstly, I am very happy for you that you have found such peace and secondly I feel inspired to start going back to church.

I used to go every Sunday before I had anxiety and my life seemed so much easier, I felt I could cope with whatever came my way. But then anxiety took over my life and I stopped going to church because I can't cope with crowds anymore....and I've been feeling so much worse and more alone without my weekly time with God. So I am going to try really hard to go every week now.

Thanks again :) x

eve22
21-07-14, 13:15
Awwww I'm so happy your going to start trying. That's all you can do is take that first step and it gets much easier after that.
It can be so much better, spending that time with God is what we need the most to get better, I pray everything off of my mind and how I feel, it was a few nights I couldn't sleep I would pray like this " God I come to you on prayer asking for guidance and peace, send a peace over me so I can rest well in your precious presence , take away all of my anxiety a, fears and anything that's not of you God, empty me of me and feel me with you God in Jesus name I pray Amen....
Next thing I know I was waking up the next morning !!!
God is every and any were when you want and need him, try to start praying through out the day about anything it doesn't have to be long and read his holy word, things will get better just stay strong and keep your faith strong!!!
P. m. Me if you ever want to talk :bighug1:

---------- Post added at 07:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

I totally understand about cowards, I can't deal with them kinds of folks either, so I have learn to ignore them and kill there insides with kindness :yahoo::roflmao:
Lol cowards are miserable and misery loves company that's why I don't feed into there B.S...

Mrs Panda
21-07-14, 13:39
Thanks Eve :) Wonderful words of wisdom. Have you thought of some kind of career within the church? You would be great!!

eve22
21-07-14, 17:31
I have thought of being a christan theropist, I'm just leaving everything up to God and going with the flow. Lol
Maybe someday he will bless me to be...