PDA

View Full Version : not long now

Darren1
12-06-14, 22:28
less than 2 weeks til my hospital appt for stomach pains.

i started to think today that it must be cancer because it is relentless.

what else would never go away? an ulcer would be gone by now with all the acid supression meds i've had.

2 weeks and i see the consultant and hope he arranges an emergency endoscopy

Rennie1989
12-06-14, 22:30
There would be a long list of reasons why people would have tummy pains. Anxiety would be on that list.

MRS STRESS ED
12-06-14, 22:48
Darren believe me I have had awful trouble with my stomach and awful acid reflux it was all anxiety ,good look with your appointment Im sure it will be fine xx

UKmamainUS
12-06-14, 23:07
I have so many stomach pains - I've had a colonoscopy, CT scan, other stuff I can't remember now - I cut dairy and gluten out and guess what, thousands of dollars worth of hospital trips later, my stomach pains have gone. It took about four weeks of being gluten and dairy free before the pains went. Turns out I have caesin intolerance (you can't get tests for this) and gluten just makes it worse.

AnxiousGirl1
12-06-14, 23:36
Like the others have said it could well be anxiety related. I have had excruciating stomach pains all down to my anxiety that caused IBS. It may sound ridiculous but if you have any peppermint oil or peppermint tea lying about have some, especially ginger (i have had excruciating pains before and after eating hinger it has completely subsided). Also dairy is not good for you at all so maybe avoid it for now, I can imagine it only making stomach problems worse...

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

* ginger