PDA

View Full Version : I need to talk Im getting scared again

tuesdayschild44
13-06-14, 00:40
I posted something about six hours ago and nobody is responding. I am panicking again. Went to have my nerves tested and somethings that they said really set me off again. If anyone would read it and talk to me help me be rational. It's under the post of I went for my EMG. Please anyone.

RoseEve
13-06-14, 00:53
Ok I'm going to read the other post right now.

Daisy Sue
13-06-14, 00:56
Just replied in the other one..

RoseEve
13-06-14, 00:58
Okay I read the other post. It's clear that you are freaking out. You need to take a few deep breathes and get some perspective. I really don't know too much about the test you had. But both the doctor and the nurse said that you are fine. You need to trust them.

tuesdayschild44
13-06-14, 01:16
I know I should accept what they said. But I feel really bad now, and I think that something may be wrong and I'm scared about going back, I was really getting so much better and feeling normal, now my muscle twitches are back with a vengeance and I am shaky and can't eat. I hate this I just want to be okay and healthy.

RoseEve
13-06-14, 03:04
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I know this feeling all too well. If you don't go back you will always worry about it. Go back let them finish the exam, they will tell you you are fine and you will feel better. Bottom line is the doc and nurse would not tell you that you are okay if they weren't sure. They would say let's wait to see what the next test says. Or as my OB would say let's keep our fingers crossed.