PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here for a while, Tara.

tara
08-08-04, 15:24
Hi all, it's Tara, sorry I haven't been here for a while, really needed to sort myself out. I was doing real well I came off all the medication for my anxiety/ panic disorder but it wasn't long before they crept back on me. I was trying to deny it was happening by not talking about it, this was a lot of the reason why I haven't been here for so long I just didn't want to admit it happening again, but I knew I couldn't carry on like I was so I decided to go back to see my doctor and he put me back on some medication and it's done the trick I feel sooooo much better "normal" infact, so I'll be back to see you all tonite!!! Love Tara xx

sal
08-08-04, 15:29
Hi Tara

Great to hear from you. It has been a while since we have seen you in the chat room.

Sorry it all crept back up on you but you did the right thing getting to the doctors and sorting it out before it took totally control.

Well done you. Pleased to hear the medication has made you feel so much better.

Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Lots of love Sal xxx

nomorepanic
08-08-04, 15:33
Hiya Tara

Great news!

Sorry to hear that you got bad again but now you are so much better and that is great news.

People come and go on here and we don't mind but it is great when they come back to tell us how they are.

Hope to catch up with you in chat later.

x

Nicola

tara
08-08-04, 15:51
I'll be in later to have a nice long chat with you all, sorry it's been so long but I just couldn't think straight never mind chat to you all, see you all soon love Tara xxxx.

HB
08-08-04, 17:06
Do you ever want to be med- free? I cant imagine what it must be like having al the old anxiety traits come baack after all your hard work... when i came off my meds, i felt fine and still am, i hope that eventually the same will happen to you xx

H

tara
08-08-04, 17:36
I was really proud of myself being free of all meds, but i couldn't struggle through another day feeling anxious and now i'm on these new meds i feel great. I've been having anxiety for about ten years or more but didn't know what it was until last year when i had a major panic attack and had to go to hospital and i was told why i always felt soooo strange, i just thought i was werid. So if the meds work i'm a happy bunny ! xxxxx

seh1980
08-08-04, 17:40
hi tara,
Welcome back!! I look forward to chatting tonight
Sarah (seh1980):D

Rennie1989
08-08-04, 20:38
hi tara

im glad u had peace and harmany for a while, sorry that they have came bak

itll be nice to chat 2 u l8r, u can tell me ur secret, lol

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears