PDA

View Full Version : pain in left arm?

mattuk
13-06-14, 19:53
in the evenings i get like a mild pain in my ribs on the left side then after i get a pain in my left arm between shoulder and elbow its really deep tho like its in the bone .

today ive had the most stressful day since i can remember lots of anxiety, stomach cramping up and this pain in my arm keeps getting me, its a lot more painfull than normal and seems to last about 2-5 mins pulsing away

any one else experienced this?
cheers

tuesdayschild44
13-06-14, 20:15
I have more of an ache, but I have read that it is something a lot of others experience, are your muscles tense? In that arm? On that side of your ribs? Is it the first time you have had this? Do you have other anxiety symptoms going on?

mattuk
13-06-14, 20:24
yeah ive had it a while now, had lots of ecg's recently, and a treadmill test too, i have plenty other symptoms but my main one is thinking im dying, or im not going to wake up, or im just going to drop dead

im not 100% but i think i have a degree of agorophobia, ive just posted in other forum asking if its sound like i doo

thanks

Panic emily
14-06-14, 00:56
I am no expert but I ha this as well and actually ended up having a anxiety attack and calling 911, turned out it was just my muscles even though I wasn't doing anything strenuous. This is just my experience and this is what it sounds like to me but I'm a social worker not a doctor lol. I hope you feel better soon even though I'm a 100% sure this is muscle I would call your doctor and talk about your concern.