PDA

View Full Version : how do you know if it's symptoms of something else?

tuesdayschild44
13-06-14, 20:27
When do you get to where you accept the symptoms are anxiety? I mean things come and go, it's when there here is when the anxiety and panic and negative thinking comes in. I hate feeling this way, I made myself sick with the worrying and crying for the last 24 hours. Why do we have to go through this?:weep:

Carnation
13-06-14, 23:18
Crying is good. My Therapist said to never stop yourself from crying, it is letting out all the Tension, Sadness and pressure that has built up in our Mind and Bodies. I always feel better after a little cry. You will get better but it is going to take time and you Body and Mind will let you know when.

Agadch
14-06-14, 01:11
I understand how you feel. I've had headaches the past couple of months and I'm having trouble accepting the fact that it's anxiety that's causing them. I think the only way you'll know if it's anxiety causing the symptoms is either by visiting your doctor and getting them to confirm it or by looking at forums on here to see have other people got your symptoms and see if they say whether it's anxiety causing them.

Carnation
14-06-14, 01:30
Hi, I've driven the Doctors mad about my headaches. Every time, they say it is due to tension. Because we are so tensed we are causing the head pain through our neck and shoulders. If you relax the muscles, then the head pain subsides. I had mine for 3 months and now I just get little sharp pains occasionally. Try a massage, yoga or relaxing techniques.:hugs:

Agadch
14-06-14, 01:54
I think I will start yoga, I'm desperate for some relief from the headaches and yoga seems like the best option :)