PDA

View Full Version : cant cope anymore feeling like this

gregcool
14-06-14, 10:29
Sick and tired of feeling like i do...anxiety depression DP DR body feels tence back pain dont want to face anyone but also dont want to be alone..what is the point of going on if you feel so mentaly and phsiocaly crap.the days all roll into one and they feel very long.just want to be my old self again.happy go lucky cheeky confident happy and refreshed...cant kive like this forever nore its pointless and hard...

Annie0904
14-06-14, 10:36
Greg you won't have to live like this forever because it will get better. I understand how hard it must be for you to see that at the moment as you have so much stuff going on that is increasing your anxiety. The next few weeks are going to be so hard for you but you must try to stay strong and positive about the outcome. Keep yourself busy as much as you can. I really wish there was something more I could do to help you but I will be here to offer you support as I am sure others will also. Please stay positive and speak to your doctor if things get too bad as he may be able to increase your medication short term to help you through. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs: