PDA

View Full Version : Questioning a test!?!

tuesdayschild44
14-06-14, 18:32
I was feeling better last night and this morning, but I keep having questions pop into my mind. :unsure:
The doc said everything is fine, but he wasn't there when the tech did the other leg during my nerve test on Thursday.
Does anyone else do that?
He said everything looks good. Was he talking about the leg he did or both? I seen him looking at the screen and sit in front of it for a bit. So I am thinking it's okay right? He meant both legs right? So I'm good right?
I worry cuz he asked if I was having a follow up, did he mean with my GP? The tech and I thought a follow up on My arms, I have that scheduled for next week. Now I wonder if it's to tell me the results? But he said everything was fine, cuz I got scared, are the results not good? I'm worried again!!! Anyone think I'm being silly and paranoid???? Help !

unsure_about_this
14-06-14, 19:04
I always asked questions about any tests I have had/ and if I have blood test what there are testing for looking for.

tuesdayschild44
14-06-14, 19:04
I know it's just that he was the neuro, and she was the tech, but I need to back to the neuro to have my arms done and the follow up did he mean with my other doctor? I'm sorry.. I'm being stupid. He wouldn't make it seem like everything looked okay if it wasn't right?
He said that I looked really worried and he said that one nerve response was borderline slow. So I am just so worried and I analyze everything down to their facial expressions!!
I need to be logical about things but anxiety is not logical is it?

anthrokid
15-06-14, 01:13
Even though he left the room, you can be assured that he DID look at the results for BOTH legs and would have told you if anything was abnormal in either of them :)