PDA

View Full Version : Popping sounds when breathing.

goldenchicks522
14-06-14, 20:39
My mum seems to have this. It does sound like popping sounds. Not too many. But they are there. Sometimes, not all the time, but when I hear it obviously I worry.

Im just (terrified) it'll be something bad ...like you know the sort of bad things you get from smoking cigarettes. I feel so upset. I know she will have to see the doctor asap. Next she can get an appt. I convinced myself it might have not been serious, but its still happening and its definitely not right

My mum used to smoke, heavily, but stopped in 2007 or 8 im sure. This symptom she has is new. Well she's been off cigarettes a long time, but I can only hope nothing is wrong with her lungs.

I'm so worried, if something is wrong im so worried there wont be anything they can do about it :weep::weep: Im seriously anxiou and need advice :( She has anxiety but I think I've obviously realised it cant be that, and shes gonna have to get it seen about no matter how scared i am (absolutely pathetic eh)

Also- it cannot be pneumonia (which comes up when i google, but so do lots of other worrying things:/eek) as it obviously isnt that, its also gone on too long for it to seem like anything minor, so im obviously worried its not something normal. :( :(