PDA

View Full Version : should I be worried?

ItShouldGetBetter
15-06-14, 00:36
Hi guys. I suffer from severe emetophobia. I have never burpedin my life, not through choice or anxiety, it's just the way I am. Even as a baby I did not burp.
About 2 1/2 hours ago I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream. Immediately I had a knot like cramp above my belly button and a strange feeling all up my throat. Now I am in bed, the knot like pain is much better but I have a very strange feeling in my tummy and gurgling feelings of something rising out of my stomach up my throat.

It causes my body to have spasms of panic as I am worried I am going to be sick.

Warning: possible TMI I have been passing a lot of wind but not orally. Do I simply have trapped wind or am I going to be sick?

Thanks
Joe

nomorepanic
15-06-14, 00:56
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.