PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain/back pain

Miss_gone_batty
15-06-14, 17:02
So first of all, I have ibs. Some times I get chest pain from my ribs I guess. I also have anxiety/panic attacks. My heart rate is very fast but a good steady beat. I have had many kegs in the last two years, worn a heart moniter and had a heart ultra sou d along with many blood tests. The doctors cant say why my heart rate is so fast but all looks good so they put my on heart medicine to slow my heart down. Works great. I also get lots of aches in my abdomen area. I have asthma too but it only affects me time to time. Iam a former smoker. Yesterday my chest was hurting real bad on the right side where the doc said it was my ribs. Then it hurt in the middle and left side too. I had chest pains off on on all day yesterday and so far today. It seemed different though. I had a very painful stomach yesterday which also seemed different. My upper right back was hurting and I kept hitting it to see if it was my kidney hurting. My upper right stomach was hurting too. Thought maybe it was gallbladder but I've had thatchecked a lot too. I had a veryhard time breathing yesterday, and was short of breath. My family has a chest cold. Googled. My symptoms now I'm sure I had a heart attack. My neck also hurt, another symptom of heart attach but I have two bulged discs and I think they were hurting cause I ave not been doing my thereapy. Please tell me what you think. I'm also very dizzy but this started before when I started new medicine. I'm convinced I had a heart attack and my children are going to be seeing me in a casket. I'm at a point where family and doctors dont take me seriously because my health anxiety. Should I go to the doc? Do until I had a heart attack? Pleases help