PDA

View Full Version : Sudden hand cramp - freaking out

Cambrian49
15-06-14, 19:35
Hi, I'm new to this site as a member although I have browsed the site a number of times for reassurance. I suffer badly from health anxiety and I thought I had it under control until this morning when I had a horrible hand cramp out of the blue. Now panicking that it's something serious like MND. Any of u guys had similar?

:(

MRS STRESS ED
15-06-14, 20:22
Hi, I'm new to this site as a member although I have browsed the site a number of times for reassurance. I suffer badly from health anxiety and I thought I had it under control until this morning when I had a horrible hand cramp out of the blue. Now panicking that it's something serious like MND. Any of u guys had similar?

:(

Hello and:welcome: this is quite common with anxiety love try not to worry you will find this site helpful xx

Cambrian49
15-06-14, 20:41
Thank you for ur warm welcome Mrs Stresse Ed. I'm crap if anything "new" happens to my body. Trying to rationalise it by thinking logically ( I was tired and hungover so dehydrated or I had been in my phone far too long, slept awkwardly) but the niggling doubt creeps back in saying " it can't be that simple" . I hate feeling this way . My mum has MS and assures me I'm ok but what else can she say! Xxx