PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Pryscil
13-12-06, 21:05
Well I found this site a few weeks ago because I was having missed heartbeats and those really freak me out.I read a lot of things that calmed me down.It really helped.Now I want to share with others about anxiety ,panick and odd feelings because I think it would do me good.
I have been suffering from anxiety and related problems since I was a child and it has been a real hard road but I manage to still live a relatively normal life.Some days are a real struggle and others are a walk in the park and I guess that's what this is all about!
Pryscil

trac67
13-12-06, 21:24
Hi,

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chillx
13-12-06, 22:14
Hi

I am really glad that you found this forum. You will make lots of friends and get plenty support here.

chillx

keepemlaughing
14-12-06, 04:35
Hello and welcome. This is a great site with loads of great advice. You are not alone!

Sheryl

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

manmoor
14-12-06, 08:42
Hi Pryscil,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

LickeyEndBlues
14-12-06, 09:10
Hi Pryscil
As folks have said this is a really useful place.

I agree with you about sharing stuff, it has helped me no end. Sometimes you can be quite suprised at what doing that brings out in ourselves.

Sometimes I struggle to walk in the park!!!

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

tommythomson
14-12-06, 17:36
Hi Pryscil

It's a good site with good people. Sharing information and opinions will help us all!

Bob Hoskins said it best "It's good to talk!!"

T

honeybee3939
14-12-06, 21:11
Hi Pryscil

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice, while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love
Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

candie
14-12-06, 23:07
Hi pryscil,

Welcome to the forum,its a godsend!!!

Take care,Candie xxxx

nomorepanic
18-12-06, 17:02
Hi Pryscil

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely kind people on here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel