PDA

View Full Version : I'm in bits. Please someone talk to me.

HotTea
16-06-14, 12:40
I am so convinced iv got stomach cancer I can't cope. Iv got this awful indegestion all of a sudden and now my throat all the way down to my stomach is burnt.

I feel like I can't breath I'm panicking that much, just phoned docs. He said take 2 ranitidine a day and come back in two weeks.

Btw, I was 26 on Sat, I'm not over weight (I can't eat with worry ATM so I'm loosing weight) no pains in my chest, just a cough and indegestion. I am fed up of living this life, I want it over.

HotTea
16-06-14, 13:16
Thanks Joe, It's just because its suddenly come on. I'm so terrified of cancer it's all consuming. I jus phoned the mental health team who told me to ring my GP back, but he is useless. :(

Nervousmommy
16-06-14, 13:20
I've got acid reflux and it is much worse when I am anxious. That is what it sounds like it is.

HotTea
16-06-14, 19:09
Doctor has just given me a very through exam, he felt all around my stomach area, all around my spleen liver etc, he talked me through my bloods, he sat and listened to what I had to say, even though I was the last patient of the day and he was probably so hungry and wanted to get home. He listened to every to every symptom and niggle I had, he didn't try to palm me off with anti depressants like I feared, and he reassured me that the indegestion I was having was just stress.

I feel good now. He also told me to phone back in a week and go see him again, just for a chat, and just if I wanted to. For no reason, just to make me feel better.

Why can't all docs be so lovely. Thankyou all for your kind words :)