PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very panicky today.

greg123
16-06-14, 13:30
Hi everyone,

I'm feeling very panicky today, I keep trying to distract myself but the panic seems to be overwhelming me.

I feel very unreal and like nothing is real, keep having really strange scary thoughts and I'm scared and on my own.

I find it hard to believe that this is just anxiety, could anyone offer me some advice? :(

Lupingirl
16-06-14, 13:37
Hi Greg

I can relate to all you say. I worry myself sick about having a heart attack. Scared to be alone. Do you go out? They say exercise is good....

MRS STRESS ED
16-06-14, 13:45
Greg you need to believe its anxiety thats the first step ,next step get out of the house go for a walk clear your head ,you need to be focused on getting better get some books learn about anxiety because knowledge is power ,start some gentle exercises ,relax when you need to and some music helps to chill out please keep going dont give into it xxxx

greg123
16-06-14, 13:51
Thank you for the support :)

I calm down and I think I'll go and do something to try and take my mind off it and then a few minutes later I get that burst of adrenaline and I'm back to panicking :(. But it's almost like a blind panic, very scary..

I do go out but when I'm feeling this way I'd rather not, I don't want to panic infront of strangers.

ben johnson
16-06-14, 13:52
hi greg

how you tried to have a bubble bath or listen to really relaxing music or sometimes have a massarge can help it as well

here to help about anything

ben

annakevin2015
19-06-14, 12:44
Hello Friends !
How are you ?
I'm new Here

jennywren13
20-06-14, 02:45
Hi Greg, me too. For the past few months my anxiety has been through the roof, but the past few days the worst it has ever been.

Almost constant racing heart.

I struggle with the notion this is "just" anxiety too.

I am about to try and go for a walk. Scared of fainting on the way. In front of everyone.

I hope your day got better