PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Blagger Boy
16-06-14, 15:10
Hey :)

Firstly, i would like to comment on how much of an idiot i am in that i answered "green" to the question "what colour is a blue apple?" on the registration page :P

I'm just another lonely soul looking to try and find some people to connect with and maybe have some friends for once, although all the forums i've tried so far ain't been too much help.

My interests range from smoking, drinking and gambling....just kidding :D

I hope i can get something out of this place!

aprilmoon
16-06-14, 15:24
Hi there,welcome to NMP!
Thanks for the laugh about the apple :roflmao:
That's just the sort of thing that I would say! :D
There's loads of really nice people on here,hope you find it helpful.

MRS STRESS ED
16-06-14, 16:08
Hey :)

Firstly, i would like to comment on how much of an idiot i am in that i answered "green" to the question "what colour is a blue apple?" on the registration page :P

I'm just another lonely soul looking to try and find some people to connect with and maybe have some friends for once, although all the forums i've tried so far ain't been too much help.

My interests range from smoking, drinking and gambling....just: kidding :D

I hope i can get something out of this place!

Well if thats your interests you are at the right place happy :yesyes: hour is at 7pm lol :welcome:

Blagger Boy
16-06-14, 16:53
Hi there,welcome to NMP!
Thanks for the laugh about the apple :roflmao:
That's just the sort of thing that I would say! :D
There's loads of really nice people on here,hope you find it helpful.

I'm just as dumb as they come but thanks for the welcome :)

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Well if thats your interests you are at the right place happy :yesyes: hour is at 7pm lol :welcome:

Yay!

I think i drank a full bottle of sambuca the other week and i certain had no phobias or anxieties that day lol

SoppyCow
09-08-14, 23:25
Ha you think thats dumb...Do you know what I did? My registration question was, "What month is April Fool's in?", I swear for a few moments I had no clue what the answer was haha