PDA

View Full Version : SO FED UP PLEASE READ!!!!!

matilda
13-12-06, 21:55
I HAVE BEEN FEELING A LITTLE BETTER RECENTLY, KEEPING BUSY GOING TO CBT ETC. HOWEVER THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE FELT MYSELF GOING DOWN AGAIN.

MY BACK IS BAD BUT AM WAITING FOR PHYSIO AND MY STOMACH IS CHURNING AGAIN AND I FEEL SICK.

I HAVE FELT LIKE THIS SINCE THE END OF AUGUST, IS THIS NORMAL???
I FEEL I SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO THE DOCS FOR ANTI D'S BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO!!!!

TO CAP IT ALL OFF MY PERIODS ARE PLAYING UP TOO WHICH COULD BE MY AGE (I'M 38)

ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU GUYS WOULD HELP!!

angiebaby
13-12-06, 22:02
I know how you feel, it comes and goes doesn't it. Not been too bad today myself then tonight i have 5 massive ectopics!! Throws you right down again. Stomach churning is one of the first symptoms that some people get and can grow very quickly from there. This is perfectly normal for anxiety, have you been on medication before? When your body is out of sorts your periods to play up too that is perfectly normal also. Most of us grow through this, believe me, i have and still am now. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

yorkylover
13-12-06, 23:25
Hi its normal to feel like this with anxiety pet.Stress makes your periods all over the place to.It will get better.;)

Ellen XX

jo61
14-12-06, 07:36
I can only reiterate what others have said. Last summer I thought it wsa my age too - I'm 45 so a lot closer to teh menopause than you! Had my hormones checked and they're still quite high so it was the anxiety that caused irregular periods.

Jo

matilda
14-12-06, 20:26
Thanks guys, can i ask how long people have felt ill???

miss diagnosis
15-12-06, 12:52
Ive been anxious one way or another for years.The health anxiety is a new enough thing. maybe a year or so. But Im having lady problems too since my latest fixatin is cervical/ovarian/uterine cancer
More discharge stinging etc. My doc says its to do with my dads death from cancer and has finally refered me to a shrink!!!

matilda
15-12-06, 20:17
Well my Mum died suddenly when she was 40 and my shrink thinks that has to do with a lot of my probs!!!

bearcrazy
15-12-06, 22:19
hi ,
its funny cos i have been feeling better but have had a crap week this week. maybe its the time if year etc. i had my first period for 6 months today, bit of a shock cos at 50 thought maybe it was all over!!!! hope you feel better soon,
tc xxxxxxxxxx

matilda
16-12-06, 00:42
Sorry to hear your down!!! Hope u feel better soon.
MatildaX