PDA

View Full Version : depression getting laid

chung
17-06-14, 00:16
I got my depression after not being able to get laid for a lonhg time. I know other guys out there go out on the pull and can get laid but i dont feel like i would ever be able to do it. Im left out. How can i join in and be accepted?

lior
17-06-14, 01:21
This is a complicated thing. How can you break it down?

You could break this into separate bits:
- joining in with your friends
- feeling accepted by your friends
- the experience of 'getting laid'

Do you actually want to get intimate with someone, or do you just want to impress your friends? Maybe women can sense that you're not actually into them, you just want to impress. Maybe if you focus on what you actually want and what a woman might actually want, then maybe you might have a better chance?

Is it actually right for you to go out and sleep with people? Or would you prefer to get to know someone before sleeping with them? Different people want different things. If you examine it, are you the same as your friends?

Can you be proud to be different from your friends? What is stopping you from doing that?

What ways are you accepted by your friends? What ways are you not accepted by them?

---------- Post added at 01:21 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

PS I started to recover from my depression when I slept with a woman for the first time - it confirmed my suspicion that I was genuinely bisexual. So I understand that sex is a big deal when it comes to depression.

But your issue sounds like it might be more about your friends than the experience of sex itself.

chung
17-06-14, 01:35
when I say join in, I mean joining in the fun of getting laid just as other guys do. I was watching what happens in kavos or sunny beach and you can see how guys get laid with as many girls as possible.

I dont think guys do it to impress their friends its surely for their own pleasure?

If you came out of depression after getting sex, then obviously you know it can cause depression if you cant have it. But as you say its complicated. I just dont know how I can join in. I cant make women accept me. Basically I cant find sex. Its as if women hate sex and even if you ask nicely the answer is no. I dont go to clubs and even if I did the answer would be no. So where can it be found? It can really be frustrating not being able to find something which you know exists.

chung
17-06-14, 12:17
To get laid just for the fun of it you would need a woman who wanted to get laid just for the fun of it too, otherwise it would be unfair to the woman if she wanted more than that.

why would it be unfair to the woman? Dont you mean unfair to the man?

lior
17-06-14, 12:24
It would be unfair to the woman if she wanted to have more than sex - a relationship perhaps - while the man simply wanted sex. I'm not sure how that would be perceived as unfair to the man.

You are talking about sex like it's a thing that you can go out and get. Like something you could go to a shop and buy. This might be unhelpful for you.

Sex in a relationship is an expression of affection or love. You have sex with a partner because you are attracted to them and you want to express your emotions. Sex is a result of your feelings.

When you talk about 'getting laid', are you imagining that you will be expressing affection to a random stranger? Or just getting accepted by your friends? Most people have sexual urges and want to have sex even if they don't love the person - and sometimes it's not even about affection - sometimes it's about hate and power, in the case of rape.

Maybe if you focus instead on the experience of being in the company of women you find attractive, and tuning into what they need, you might eventually go on a date and eventually have sex. How old are you? It sounds like you don't have a mature viewpoint on what sex can be.

chung
17-06-14, 12:43
Most people have sexual urges and want to have sex even if they don't love the person

You dont have to wait till you find love to have sex can you?

Maybe if you focus instead on the experience of being in the company of women you find attractive, and tuning into what they need, you might eventually go on a date and eventually have sex.

The problem is I'm just not the same as all other people who go on dates and meet people easily. I have quite a few emotional problems which has made it hard to interact with people. Now that I am no longer in school or college, I have found myself isolated from society. I am 30 but I have no experience other people have again because of my personality. I have suffered depression anxiety and am introverted. I am also short in stature and none of these things help when it comes to women or social interaction.

Its hard tuning into what they need. They have never tuned into my needs.
Its just not easy to get sex for some guys. Because of my lack of personality, women have no interest in me and I dont have a muscular body to impress with either

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

It would be unfair to the woman if she wanted to have more than sex - a relationship perhaps - while the man simply wanted sex.

Even if it was unfair its fair for the guy isnt it? If she wanted more than sex, she should not have sex with him and start complaining that its not fair

Oosh
17-06-14, 13:14
I understand your frustration Chung. It's frustrating isn't it seeing everyone shagging like rabbits on these programmes on telly.

Thing is though, with that lot, they mostly get reasonably fit, very drunk and it's all shallow fun. Nobody really gets to know anyone. It's all just based on"Phwooar he/she's fit. I'll say something cheeky, be fun and we'll cop off"

That's clearly not your environment if you are as you describe.

You describe yourself and all your faults. But we all have a level. For every man on that level there's a woman on that level. You're not gonna be walking down the road with a 20 year old fit girl from sunny beach. Maybe if you had lots and lots of money.

This is the real world.

If you're not blessed with looks and personality or lots of money you have to find your level. Find the females who feel flawed like you.

Imagine the female equivalent of you. Sitting at her keyboard thinking "all the girls on sunny beach have blokes to want them. Nobody wants me. I'm short, introverted, don't feel like much of a catch, oh hang on..."

In her email is an email from Chung saying "hi, you're cute. You're a bit like me. I think you're pretty. Do you want to go out somewhere"

Now YOU have just made her day !

Just like you'd welcome some attention where there is none, there are women you CAN get who are out there, feel just like you and would welcome YOUR attention.

There's nothing wrong with being short. There are short women.
You can have a fit body that women want, if you want to, anyone can.
You'd obviously feel better about yourself if you built a good body and so would they !

I remember seeing those sunny beach type programmes anyway and you don't only see fit people. You see groups of girls/ lads and the odd one are "not perfect" and are the ones thinking "nobody's gonna want to sleep with me. This is gonna be so embarrassing when I spend every night alone". Go and buy HER a drink. She will be over the moon, her eyes will light up that somebody wants HER ??!?!
You'll make her holiday !

Just don't look at her like she is there for you to shag !
It's a massive turn off.
She's a person with feelings just like you. Be nice to her, be her friend and you'll turn round and she'll have her tongue down your throat !

Walk up to her with "I'm desperate and I'm hoping you'll shag me" written all over your face and even she'll look at you like you're dirt.

Find your level.
They're people, be nice to the PERSON.

chung
17-06-14, 14:43
I have tried many times to get womens attention. I dont go up to them and be mean to them. I go up to them to try and talk to them but whatever I do or say is never good enough. Women dont recognise the effort I make and how hard it is for me. In fact they act like the effort i make is never enough. Its a haughtiness that you find in the female species.

I dont think all men are meant to succeed at this. If you look in the animal world, only a few succeed and the rest dont. I have tried to just forget about women and sex, but for a young man that is not easy.

And I would never go to a prostitute, they are beneath me.

anxietyoverload
17-06-14, 17:25
You can't watch programmes like sunny beach and assume thats how every guy lives his life (although alot wish it was!), its simply not true - and if it was I highly doubt there would be very happy women in the world! To me, men like that are sleazy!

If you are approaching women and they are picking up on the fact that you are just looking to 'get laid' then very few will be interested, its just not what most women look for.

Why don't you try speed dating, alot of my friends have done it and they all loved it.

Sunflower2
17-06-14, 17:37
Generally the type of women that are out to 'get laid' and no more, aren't exactly the type of girl you'd want to spend all your time with. Some aren't, but a lot are. You may disagree with me but there's more to life than sex. Also women are not haughty as a species, and prostitutes are not beneath you, they are people with thoughts and feelings and perhaps if you thought of women more than objects to be HAD then you could be more successful. I find your attitude a bit degrading to women, we are more than that.

Annie0904
17-06-14, 17:47
Well said Kimberley, you have put into words the same that I was thinking.

chung
17-06-14, 17:54
Generally the type of women that are out to 'get laid' and no more, aren't exactly the type of girl you'd want to spend all your time with. Some aren't, but a lot are. You may disagree with me but there's more to life than sex. Also women are not haughty as a species, and prostitutes are not beneath you, they are people with thoughts and feelings and perhaps if you thought of women more than objects to be HAD then you could be more successful. I find your attitude a bit degrading to women, we are more than that.

You might think its degrading but there are plenty of female models who specifically use their looks to make money by modelling so its a bit hypocritical of you to say that.

Its easier said than done to think of them as more than objects because the first thing that we see is the visual side. That is what we men judge women on. And women (probably including yourself) try to look their best at all times so that they are visually appealing. A lot of time and effort goes into a womans hair, makeup and nails.

If there really is more to women than looks, maybe stop wearing makeup and do something else instead to demonstrate that there is more than looks?

Sunflower2
17-06-14, 18:07
There are also a lot of male models that do the same!! And maybe modelling makes women feel good about THEMSELVES. Why do men go to the gym? Wear aftershave? Shave in general? Get haircuts? It's a two way street. Men can be just as shallow.
Yes I like to look good, but I do it for myself. I actually look at women who are well dressed and think, ah I wish I had thought of that and use it as inspiration. So that's a whole other level you didn't even think of.
As for myself, I work in an engineering office and wouldn't think twice about going in without make up on. Yes I do west make up and high heels and dresses, but that's my choice and I am not doing it for any man. I have been to university, I have travelled, I have gotten a job in a male orientated business proving women are made of just the same as men. I am much more than a pretty face and I know I'm not the only woman here that thinks the same as me.

chung
17-06-14, 18:17
yeh but you are the one who is not happy with being thought of as objects. If you arent happy, then maybe something needs to change. And part of what needs to change is not only mens attitudes but womens behavior (ie the way they dress and the way they use modelling to make money) because that influences how men view women. You can't have it both ways.

Its not a two way street because men wouldnt mind being seen as sex objects by women. I am sure every man would love that!:D

mikewales
17-06-14, 18:26
I think your thread title says a lot about the reason you aren't attracting the opposite sex. Ask most women if they want to 'get laid' and you won't get very far.

Would you really want to go with some girl who is just interested in a one night stand, and has probably been with loads of other people, and will be with another man next week ? :/

But everyone is attractive to somebody ! not all women got for the fake tanned, muscley men who spend more time looking in the mirror than paying attention to their girlfriend :D

Sunflower2
17-06-14, 18:28
So you are saying that men don't model for money? And that ALL men just see women as objects for their desire on how they look? That men do not marry women for their personality or how well they get on with each other and for love, but on how hot they look. What happens if they get old, ugly and unattractive? Do their partners leave them and find some young pretty thing? You are portraying your own sex very badly now as well as being very very sexist. And let's throw in men and women who are not attracted to the opposite sex? What happens then?! If you do not realise your attitude is wrong then I'm afraid you will find it difficult to get laid.

chung
17-06-14, 19:48
So you are saying that men don't model for money?
no. Im saying its irrelevant whether they do because you were the one who started complaining that women, not men, are seen as objects. And it is usually women who make such complaints not men. And yet dont you want to accept responsibility for the fact that its your own fault women are seen that way because many women use their looks to make money. As I said you cant have it both ways.

I didnt say all men or even most men see women as objects. To be honest I dont think any man would be dating a supermodel for her superior intelligence or personality. If you cant see that, maybe you are deluded. Yes you often do find older men going for young women but guess what? The man happens to be super rich and the woman is more than happy to be with him for that reason! So you see women are hardly no better than men when it comes to being shallow.

And let's throw in men and women who are not attracted to the opposite sex? What happens then?! Nothing happens. Its not relevant to this discussion.

If you do not realise your attitude is wrong then I'm afraid you will find it difficult to get laid. Youre probably just saying that to be mean because you feel like youre losing the argument. Which is typical female behaviour really. Its typical haughtiness

mikewales
17-06-14, 19:55
I have dated a couple of models, and neither case was just for their looks. Their personality and sense of humour was a lot more important.

It is a tiny percentage of women who use their looks to make money, and even less who will go with a man just because he has money. Thankfully not everyone in the world is that shallow !

Looking at your attitudes and the way you talk to people, I can see why you are not attractive to women :/

Fishmanpa
17-06-14, 20:04
Unfortunately, this thread is not about anxiety nor depression. It's argumentative and negative in nature.

It truly would be best to consider deleting or closing it.

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
17-06-14, 20:42
Chung, men and women have different approaches to sex so you'll gett grief from females and sympathy from the males and that's just the way it is. Men need sex to feel better, women need to feel better to have sex....most of the time anyway.

I think from a blokes point of view, Oosh gave some great advice. And girls, he's talking the way he would talk in the company of other blokes...its just unfortunate you've overheard him :D

ISB

3tikes
17-06-14, 20:58
I agree Fishmanpa, it makes for very uncomfortable reading.
I had wondered if it had been posted to cause an argument!!!
Chung, in all fairness you sound a little deluded and for that reason you may well find it a struggle attracting a good women.
My advice is to be yourself, not someone you think others would want or would like you to be.
Good luck in your quest!!!!!

Tessar
17-06-14, 22:48
Unfortunately, this thread is not about anxiety nor depression. It's argumentative and negative in nature.

It truly would be best to consider deleting or closing it.

Positive thoughts

Quite!

Daisy Sue
17-06-14, 23:05
I think your thread title says a lot about the reason you aren't attracting the opposite sex. Ask most women if they want to 'get laid' and you won't get very far.

I've clicked in and out of this thread since it started, half wanting to post something, and half wanting to keep my mouth zipped.

Thankfully, someone's said it for me ^^^^

Thanks Mike :D

chung
17-06-14, 23:29
but MOST dress nicely because they love to feel great in themselves - and that matters to them more than any man on this earth!

But how can you speak for these women that you refer to? You havent even met them. How can you say the reasons they do what they do? I dont think you can to be frank

lior
17-06-14, 23:40
Oosh. You are everyone's hero right now.

I don't think this thread should be deleted. It's brought to light why someone is having a particular problem. It's an interesting debate. I would hope that we are helping Chung find out more about feminism and help him on his path to feeling good about sex and relationships.

I am shocked by your attitude and beliefs Chung. Jaw dropping. Given that you're 30 and you have these quite immature uninformed beliefs, I would guess that you haven't spent much time in the company of women conversationally. Maybe you have other issues too.

Would it be possible for you to try to empathise with a woman? Rather than stereotyping - making broad generalisations, judgements and accusations - try to find out what makes people you meet tick. Treat a woman like a person, not a woman.

You are making some odd generally analytical comments like the one above - 'But how can you speak for these women that you refer to? You havent even met them. How can you say the reasons they do what they do? I dont think you can to be frank'
Most people have met women, half of people are women. Lots of people are aware of feminism and equality.

If I were you, I would question my basic assumptions.

Cú Chulainn
17-06-14, 23:45
Its a haughtiness that you find in the female species.

LOLZ 1876

It seems that that the problem isn't the fact that you can't get sex but the fact you aren't accepted by your friends?
Maybe you should accept the fact that you are slightly different from you friend's.
As it not exactly a bad thing.
Also don't take those shows seriously everyone tries to unwind and do stupid shit on holiday.
At least I have.
Not exactly real world though and should not worry you unless you were planning to be a rep in Zante this year.

chung
18-06-14, 00:26
Because I am a woman, and - no offence meant, I know more about how they think and feel than you do.

So that means you are generalising what most women do. You are basing the reasons for why they dress up, on your own beliefs and some other women you have met. There are millions of women out there. How many of these have you met and asked them why they choose to dress up? How would you even know whether they give honest answers? I think you are wrong

lior
18-06-14, 00:35
Actually, the things we are talking about Chung are mostly culturally accepted by Western people in 2014. Things have changed a great deal in the last couple of decades.

Does anyone have any articles they can recommend to Chung?

Here are a couple from me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/joy-goh-mah/objectification-women-sexy-pictures_b_3403251.html

Daisy Sue
18-06-14, 00:38
The term 'flogging a dead horse' springs to mind...

Chung - maybe you should have entitled this thread "Depression not getting laid".

Depression getting laid means something else completely.

:D

lior
18-06-14, 00:39
Also I want to recognise that this is probably really difficult for you - it might seem that a lot of people are against you right now. Your beliefs jar with a lot of other people.

If you believe what everyone else believes in this instance, you will probably find it easier to get laid. It's your choice to believe whatever you want to (as long as you don't harm anyone else). If you want to develop your beliefs based on new knowledge that you acquire, that's a mature, intelligent, wonderful thing to do. It's not always easy to develop your beliefs and question things. But I feel certain that if you want to change, you have the power to change.

chung
18-06-14, 00:43
To hopefully invalidate some of your generalisations...

-Attractive women can also be incredibly intelligent
-And so can unattractive women

But cant they also be unintelligent? Whats the ratio of intelligent to unintelligent attractive women? I've never seen any studies on it, have you?

-Women use their looks to make money because they know that they own themselves, and they they have total power over their bodies, and they know they're attractive.

ok. In which case men are entitled to pick up mens magazines with half naked women on front, and look at the pictures as objects. You cant complain.

I certainly do think that you have no luck because of your attitude.

That is just your opinion based on never having met me or seen how I interact with women in real life or asking those women what they thought about me. You dont have enough information to base this opinion on.

If you don't want any emotional strings attached, you would need to find someone who is seeking that same thing
Not necessarily. Men can seek whatever they like. If they can get laid with a woman by pretending to be interested in them, I would say good for them.
Its not illegal as far as I know. all is fair in love and war

mikewales
18-06-14, 06:39
Raindrops :D thankfully with his current attitudes towards women I don't think he is ever going to find out if this is true !

Chung, by your own admission, you are 30 and don't have a lot of experience with women ( I'm guessing pretty much none reading between the lines ), so most of your ideas about them seem to come from the media, so in a way it is understandable that you are so far off the mark.

Women are very different than men in the way they see things. For most sex is a far more emotional connection than just a physical one. Yes, there are women who sleep with loads of men, and aren't fussy, but this is a minority ( and would you really want to go with them, knowing what you could catch !!! )

Can I ask, do you have any close female friends, or have you had growing up ? This can make a big difference in learning more about women and also being comfortable in their company and not just seeing them as something to try and get into bed.

As an aside, one of my best friends is a model, she is very attractive, and also happens to have a Phd and a Masters in Forensic Psychology. Most of the time she is dressed scruffily in jeans and a t-shirt with no make up on as she feels more comfortable in this. When she does dress up, it is for her, not to try and attract a man. Some men do assume she is a typical dumb blonde, but this is a long way from the truth.

Catherine S
18-06-14, 12:45
I think the make up thing is right, in that women wear make up, wear nice clothes and like to smell good for themselves rather than to attract men. For example, i'm married but even when out with my husband I wouldn't go out without my make up on because I feel it makes me look better, more healthy, and I feel I owe it to myself to look the best I can, so its not to attract other men, I do it for me because it makes me feel better about myself. But then you have the other side of it when single women go clubbing...does make up and what they wear then become a different thing with different signals given out? Is it that they want to look their best largely to attract somebody? I think its a minefield of mixed signals out there :scared15:

chung
18-06-14, 13:27
I do it for me because it makes me feel better about myself. But then you have the other side of it when single women go clubbing...does make up and what they wear then become a different thing with different signals given out? Is it that they want to look their best largely to attract somebody? I think its a minefield of mixed signals out there :scared15:

Make up is used to enhance your appearance. So that means you are not happy about the way you are without it. And why deny you do it for others? You wear it so that you are comfortable being seen by others. Its not for yourself at all. You cant see your own face without a mirror so its more about how it looks to others. Is there a reason you dont want to agree with that? Young women realise that wearing make up does attract more male attention and so that is another consequence of wearing make up even if they deny that was the real intention of wearing it. However, my point was, whatever reason you have for wearing makeup and doing your hair and nails, and modelling for mens magazines, going clubbing wearing revealing clothing and getting drunk, engaging in promiscuity..etc this does not portray the female species in a good light and it also is a contradiction to what Mike says about how women see sex as more emotional etc. Women need to change their behavior before complaining that they are being treated as objects because its a two way street. Until women accept that, they should stop complaining!

Since women do not brag like men do about their promiscuity we get the impression that women are innocent respectable people but in fact are just as
likely to be on the prowl therefore objectifying men. So as you can see women and men have conflicting motives and this creates a power struggle. Feminism is about strengthening female power. Men need to be careful because now the balance has shifted and men are finding themselves on the back foot

Daisy Sue
18-06-14, 13:49
:whistles:

Anyone got any popcorn?? lol

Seriously.. this thread is a wind up. This guy obviously has enough intelligence to know that the title of this thread would spark a heated debate - which it has done.

venusbluejeans
18-06-14, 14:30
Can I just say that I never wear make up and never have done, you seem to be making big assumptions and classing women as one entity.......... Every woman is different just like every man is.

you cannot just say 'women' and mean the entire woman population!

venusbluejeans
18-06-14, 14:57
***Admin Notice*****

just to let you all know we are keeping an eye on this thread but at the minute see it as a debate rather than something that needs to be moved from the forum.

we will keep continue to keep an eye on the thread and if we feel it is getting out of hand then we will remove it without notice

Thanks

Brunette
18-06-14, 15:04
Chung: I'm just going to tell it like it is.

You are not "getting laid" as you call it because your attitude to women stinks.

Ever heard the expression "if you do what you've always done you'll get with you always got?"

It applies to you.

Oosh
18-06-14, 15:15
You've built up a really unhealthy resentment towards women Chung. What you think is a debate is really just you displaying to everyone here that your rejection by females has led you down quite a dangerous resentful path.

Your ideas about women only exist in your own head. You've created them to justify your unhealthy resentment.

You've just linked women wearing make up to promiscuity there, what's that about ??

You're looking from the outside and clearly getting it all wrong.

Your thread is about depression at not being able to have a sexual relationship with a female. Are you even interested in listening to all of these male and females observations of your attitudes. Are you taking ANY of it on board ? If not then nobody is going to be able to help you. Which makes it pointless you starting the thread.

Don't go down the "resenting women because they won't sleep with me" path. That really is a road to nowhere for you.

We understand you feel resentful. We don't blame you. These women here will help you if you let them. Be nice ! That's a good place to start ! :]

If I were you I'd start by apologising, you've had a rough time, constantly rejected, it's made you quite bitter. You're sorry for turning into a dick and you really do want to accept help and change. ( I'm not taking the p*** I'm serious)
If you really DO want help that's the place to start. Much better living in a world were the women are nice to you ?

Everyone here can understand rejection Chung.

Catherine S
18-06-14, 15:18
I have to say I agree with Daisy and thought the same thing a few replies back tbh. If you were genuinely seeking advice Chung, surely you would have taken note of some of the members who were actually trying to give it, instead of arguing every point made? I agree that you are possibly enjoying reeling us in!

Well that's me all Chunged out anyway :lac:

ISB

jackie13
18-06-14, 15:21
I think anybody recovering from anxiety and depression who are single often wonder when the right time is to find somebody to have some fun with whether it be long or short term.

FYI women dress for women not men hun! Men have gone from being the hunter to the hunted! Women preen themselves like peacocks not peahens it's all changed.

I have run Clubs in the past and it is so obvious that this is the case from young women to more mature.

If you were lucky enough to become a ladies prey, with your attitude they would probably toy with you then turn to stone. Unless, of course, you feel into the web of a mature lady then you would become Mommas little play thing!

You will have to try a bit harder whilst recovering as I doubt you will become prey at the moment!

chung
18-06-14, 16:07
Don't go down the "resenting women because they won't sleep with me" path. That really is a road to nowhere for you.

can you tell me exactly what I said that shows I am resentful?

If I were you I'd start by apologising, you've had a rough time, constantly rejected, it's made you quite bitter. You're sorry for turning into a dick and you really do want to accept help and change. ( I'm not taking the p*** I'm serious)

I should apologise for being rejected and for being bitter should I? That doesnt make any sense to me. The only thing I am apologetic of is that women have become too dominant in society. All this talk of feminism has empowered women to the point that many men have become sidelined. What this means is women are free to do what they like, they are never wrong, never admit their mistakes and men are having to bend over backwards to ensure womens feelings are pampered. Whether I am bitter or not is not the issue. We need to focus on womens behaviour which can lead to inequalities among men. Its always the man who gets blamed and this is not right. Men need to start to assert their rights now just as women do before the balance shifts too much.

There is never one reason for why things happen. Its easy to blame 'my attitude' but there are lots of reasons which are not easily seen.

You only have to look at some of the responses from the females here to see how spiteful they can be. We have to realise sex is being used as a tool by women to their advantage. Women dont care that Im not getting laid, or that I'm depressed or that I have tried to get their attention. All they care about is how I can be of benefit to THEM. If I win the lottery or if my personality miraculously transforms into one that is suitable to them, thats when I will get laid. The best we can do as men in the meanwhile is to fight for our rights!

Fishmanpa
18-06-14, 16:22
Folks,

If you all have the willpower, it's best to let this one be. I expressed my opinion before but allow me to be more blunt. This thread "feels" like trolling. It's argumentative and derogatory toward women It's wound up the board as well. It really has nothing to do with depression nor anxiety IMO. You all do what you want but I'm out....

Glad admin is following.

Positive thoughts

Oosh
18-06-14, 16:45
Comeeee oooon Chung ! Group hug !

Come on, there's a little sweetheart in there somewhere !

Here, I'll put a wig on and talk in a high voice. I'm pretty and I've got make up on because I don't like my nose, but I might have had a really bad day. Ask me how my day went.

( come on Chungggg, come in from the cold, we all love ya x )

Brunette
18-06-14, 16:48
Well, you're either a deeply offensive sexist who well deserves his enforced celibacy or a prime troll.

Mods - either way please do feel free to close this thread down.

3tikes
18-06-14, 17:20
I know I shouldn't comment again but I'm finding your responses almost laughable!!!
I'm actually really hoping you are a troll because your sexist bigot remarks are off the wall.
Troll away.

Tessar
18-06-14, 22:00
Can I just say that I never wear make up and never have done, you seem to be making big assumptions and classing women as one entity.......... Every woman is different just like every man is.

you cannot just say 'women' and mean the entire woman population!

I have never worn make-up in my life..... So that makes at least two of us.

Oops I have just commented on this thread when I was nodding my head in agreement with the suggestion about shutting it down.

But you get sucked in dont you? So astounded at the cheek of it, that you end up compelled to contribute. It's probably best I be quiet now ... but there is just soooo much more I could say.......

lior
18-06-14, 22:48
Do you have Aspergers syndrome or any other disorder Chung?

We have to realise sex is being used as a tool by women to their advantage.
Sex has been used as a tool to oppress women for centuries, and continues today worldwide. You know what, it's also possible for women to use sex as a tool. Manipulative women do that. Not every woman though.

Women dont care that Im not getting laid, or that I'm depressed or that I have tried to get their attention. All they care about is how I can be of benefit to THEM.
Do you care if women you interact with don't want to have sex with you, or if they're depressed, or if they are trying to be left alone? I suspect all YOU care about is how THEY can be of benefit to YOU.

If I win the lottery or if my personality miraculously transforms into one that is suitable to them, thats when I will get laid.
Correction: your personality and your belief system.

Also: feminism is about women having EQUAL rights to men.

chung
18-06-14, 23:05
yes I have aspergers syndrome. Of course everything I have said about women does not apply to every woman but it seems women in here are getting defensive and that is usally indicative of guilt or shame. Rather than discuss the points Ive made, they've been played down by arguing that its a generalisation that doesnt affect all women.

Funny how you say feminism is about equal rights to men. Its hardly equal.

I have seen how women behave towards me, towards others and heard numerous stories. That is what I have based my opinion of women on. And I have found that other men do share similar beliefs so its not like I am making this up. There is something worth discussing but it seems you are all in denial which only validates my points

Catherine S
18-06-14, 23:21
If you had mentioned Aspergers, it may have explained your lack of emotion with this issue and the women you have offended, and probably would've resulted in the thread running its course much sooner. If you do have Aspergers then you would know that a lack of emotion is part of it, so why did you let it drag on without making people aware of this? There are other members who have Aspergers but they are up front about it. The condition is probably part of the reason you have problems with relationships.

MRS STRESS ED
18-06-14, 23:31
:yahoo:
Folks,

If you all have the willpower, it's best to let this one be. I expressed my opinion before but allow me to be more blunt. This thread "feels" like trolling. It's argumentative and derogatory toward women It's wound up the board as well. It really has nothing to do with depression nor anxiety IMO. You all do what you want but I'm out....

Glad admin is following.

Positive thoughts

I totally agree this is one to leave well alone people are never going to agree

lior
18-06-14, 23:58
Do you know other people who have Aspergers? This might be a common problem. You see the world in a different way to most people. It might help if you could talk to someone with Aspergers who has found a way to navigate through these issues.

It's a sore point because in the UK and most of the world, women get paid less than men for doing exactly the same jobs with the same experience and are less likely to get promoted. There is still a great deal of inequality in the working world for women - so we do still need to fight for equality. Most people believe that a woman is of equal value to a man. So we need to make sure women are equally rewarded for the same work.

Sex is a touchy subject because it's pretty common for women to be sexually taken advantage of. It's on the decrease now, but it used to be socially acceptable for men to make unwanted moves on women, and for women to just have to put up with it. If someone you found really unattractive that you didn't want to touch started making moves on you, touching your legs, bum and even your private bits, would you be ok with that? I would hope that you would socially fight for that to never happen again.

Everyone is being defensive here because of this awful part of our culture that we are now thankfully growing out of. It's a touchy subject because many women have been personally affected by it, me included. The defensiveness is not because of guilt or shame - it's because of pain and fear. We don't want to hear that there is another person out there who potentially could be another source of pain. Would you touch someone that didn't want to be touched? I really hope you would think about how they would feel.

chung
19-06-14, 01:38
If you do have Aspergers then you would know that a lack of emotion is part of it, so why did you let it drag on without making people aware of this? There are other members who have Aspergers but they are up front about it. The condition is probably part of the reason you have problems with relationships.

why should i mention aspergers? I only mentioned it now because you were the one who asked about it. I never let it drag on. you are trying to blame me for no reason. Theres probably a lot of issues you have which you arent telling me which influence the things you say in this discussion. I havent demanded you should be up front have I? We all have problems which is why we are here. Even if my attitude is not acceptable to some people here, they also may be unacceptable to others. Its a two way street.

Catherine S
19-06-14, 01:50
Why not mention it? It goes a long way to explain your total lack of any understanding of or empathy for any other person on this thread, and it wasn't me who asked about it by the way, it was lior who asked if you had aspergers, I simply reacted to it. My guess is also that you have now chosen to single out my reply because most of the others are offline and you really do seem to be enjoying the wind up.

chung
19-06-14, 01:57
It's a sore point because in the UK and most of the world, women get paid less than men for doing exactly the same jobs with the same experience and are less likely to get promoted.

I dont think its true. There arent two types of salary when you apply for a job in Tescos. One for men and one for women?

Anyway what makes you so sure men and women are equal? Obviously they aren't equal otherwise why do we have separate names for each gender?
Show me proof that women and men are equal. Womens brains are wired differently. Believe it or not, women are inferior in some ways to men. Why is that so hard to accept. Blame God.

Put the best female runner up against the best male one and the male will win. Its not equal.

The defensiveness is not because of guilt or shame - it's because of pain and fear.

Nonsense. Why wont you admit that make up does influence how men behave towards women? Why wont you accept responsibility for the problem you refer to of men making unwanted moves etc? This is not a one way street. It requires both men to behave themselves and women to not lead men on. Its like me walking around wearing expensive jewellery in a dangerous area and getting robbed. Dont put your valuables for people to target you. If women were so concerned about being touched on their legs etc, they wouldnt go to bars and clubs late at night and get drunk and flirt with men. It has to work both ways. Its wrong for men to do that kind of thing but its also wrong for women to think they shouldnt minimise their risk by changing their behaviour.

Agadch
19-06-14, 02:17
So your saying women shouldn't go out to bars and clubs at night to have a good time? Why should men be able to do this and women shouldn't? It's wrong for a woman to put on a nice dress she feels good in to go out and have a bit of fun with friends? With your "Don't put your valuables on for people to target you" statement, your essentially saying if a woman gets raped its her own fault for looking nice. And that women should go out covered up and without makeup and not feel confident about themselves. I'm sure you put on clothes that you feel you look good in? People with attitudes like this towards women frighten me. I shouldn't have to be fearful of men just because I want to go out looking nice and feeling good about myself?

Worried 24/7
19-06-14, 05:02
yes I have aspergers syndrome. Of course everything I have said about women does not apply to every woman but it seems women in here are getting defensive and that is usally indicative of guilt or shame. Rather than discuss the points Ive made, they've been played down by arguing that its a generalisation that doesnt affect all women.

Funny how you say feminism is about equal rights to men. Its hardly equal.

I have seen how women behave towards me, towards others and heard numerous stories. That is what I have based my opinion of women on. And I have found that other men do share similar beliefs so its not like I am making this up. There is something worth discussing but it seems you are all in denial which only validates my points

So let me get this right, you are basing your opinion on from the few women you've met, your friends have met, and stories you've heard? Did y ou not argue AGAINST someone earlier about the same thing and say there are millions of women out there?? Also, they are not arguing out of guilt or shame, they are arguing because you are pissing them off! Your thoughts are SO stereotypical and delusional! That's why people are arguing with you! And as far as makeup being linked to promiscuity, my daughter likes to wear makeup and she's four! I wear makeup and I've been with one man ever! I personally think my acne is gross and want to cover it. I think mascara makes my eyes look beautiful. Yes I want people to see me and think I'm beautiful. It doesn't mean I want to screw them! Your thoughts on things are completely ridiculous and I think no one here is surprised you can't get any. And you yourself admit you have no personality. What is going to hold a woman's interest in you then? I personally wouldn't sleep with a ten on the looks scale if he had the personality of a shout knob...

Brunette
19-06-14, 08:19
Administrators, please close this thread.

It may be that the OP has Aspergers but his views are very offensive to women and, frankly, not something I (or most of the other women that have posted here, I imagine) want to read.

It isn't as if any measured, sensible debate can be had over this is it?

Oosh
19-06-14, 08:19
"Asperger syndrome is a form of autism, which is a lifelong disability that affects how a person makes sense of the world"

Chung, ive chatted to a number of people with Aspergers. They have difficulty understanding social stuff. But they tend to recognise this and accept theyre judgement is off. But you, you are here telling everyone here how the world is. Does this not strike you as odd ?

Are you seriously asking why you should have needed to mention you have Aspergers ?

"Asperger syndrome is a form of autism, which is a lifelong disability that affects how a person makes sense of the world"

If you dont mention it and voice the negative opinions about women you have then people here judge you and think you are a sexist.

Whereas if you do mention it people can see you have difficulty "making sense of the world" and show a lot more understanding and patience with you. They can also understand why youve had difficulties if you have had to try to form sexual relationships whilst having Aspergers.

Now knowing you have Aspergers i do see you and your opinions differently BUT i stand by my previous posts. You have built up negative opinions on women to justify your resentment at being rejected by them.

If you have difficulty making sense of the world do you not doubt your judgement on these matters ?
If you hear many people here voicing opinions disagreeing with you and saying your views of the world are wrong does this not put a doubt in your head that, seeing as you have difficulty making sense of the world and they dont that it might be YOU thats wrong ?

Women arent inferior to men.
They are in a physical stature sense, thats natural throughout the animal world.
But we dont live in an animal world as humans. There are many ways to find superiority. Socially, politically, financially, in their careers, in their education there are MANY women who are superior to you. And if youre small in stature there are going to be more women than not who are superior to you there too.
Maybe this is why youve developed these "women are inferior" attitudes too, because you feel insecure about your size. So saying women are inferior to men makes you feel better ?

Im not against you mate. I would prefer to help you. I dont want to see you struggling like this. pm me anytime you want.

lior
19-06-14, 08:48
I don't believe in censorship - I don't think it would be right to close a thread like this. If this guy truly does have Aspergers then I would hope that even if nothing changes now, a thread like this would leave him food for thought. NMP is about helping each other through difficult situations/periods in our lives related to anxiety mostly. If I had Aspergers I could imagine that it would be a great source of anxiety to have a belief system which was different to everyone else around me, and stopped me from being accepted by my friends and attractive women.

I truly feel sorry for you Chung. I wish you luck in your journey.

And if you are a 'troll' as some people suspect - I still feel sorry for you. You've got a reaction from people, and all these women are talking to you! It's a way of getting attention. If you would like to get positive female attention, you need to find out how to positively engage with women, without believing they are inferior.

Brunette
19-06-14, 08:55
The thread could be closed to new comments which would still leave the OP with "food for thought" without the need for more offensively sexist remarks being posted. If they were racist comments no-one would be defending the thread.

lior
19-06-14, 09:06
Just to clarify - I'm not defending this guy's beliefs. I'm a feminist bisexual Jewish woman so I'm pretty used to prejudice. I would not be defending racism either.

Sexists defend sexist beliefs.
Racists defend racist beliefs.
Emphatic people try to help other people. Chung's the one with the serious problem here so I'm not taking offence to his beliefs.

If a very old man, a product of their culture and different level of mental faculty, started spouting racist remarks to you privately, would you be patient with him or not? Would you take offence or understand that he doesn't realise he is causing harm? Would you try to help him or not?

In the case of Chung, he is a young man and has potential to change, if he is willing to work at it.

Oosh
19-06-14, 09:15
Im baffled as to why anyone would want to lock this thread.

Is it not just an interesting discussion ?

I dont see anyone trading insults.

I mean if Chung continues along the same lines surely people will just eventually stop bothering to post ?

I like it. I think its a stimulating thread/discussion.

If you could turn around opinions like these wouldnt that be an achievment ?

Chung appears to feel everyone is against him, thats why he feels this way.
The negative feedback he`s received from people in this thread has reinforced his beliefs. Maybe a good antidote would be to show him that nobody is against him ?
And if that feels a bit like banging your head against a brick wall then dont post and itll die on its own ?

Brunette
19-06-14, 09:16
I didn't actually say you were defending his beliefs lior.

But does he really sound as if he is willing to work at it to you? As far as I can see he's continually defending what he believes to be true.

And all this does pre-suppose that he is not actually a troll anyway.

Anyway, that's my two penn'orth I'm out.

lior
19-06-14, 09:22
It takes a long time to turn around beliefs. Even if he is seriously thinking about all this, he might not voice it because of pride. It's difficult to admit that you might have been wrong.

chung
19-06-14, 12:07
So your saying women shouldn't go out to bars and clubs at night to have a good time? Why should men be able to do this and women shouldn't? It's wrong for a woman to put on a nice dress she feels good in to go out and have a bit of fun with friends? With your "Don't put your valuables on for people to target you" statement, your essentially saying if a woman gets raped its her own fault for looking nice. And that women should go out covered up and without makeup and not feel confident about themselves. I'm sure you put on clothes that you feel you look good in? People with attitudes like this towards women frighten me. I shouldn't have to be fearful of men just because I want to go out looking nice and feeling good about myself?

Like I said you shouldnt have to be fearful of men but the fact is there are men out there who do commit offences. Therefore its your responsibility to take care of yourself by minimising the risk. Its not your fault if you are attacked but it could be partly your fault for not making it less likely to occur.

venusbluejeans
19-06-14, 12:16
Im baffled as to why anyone would want to lock this thread.

Is it not just an interesting discussion ?

I dont see anyone trading insults.

I mean if Chung continues along the same lines surely people will just eventually stop bothering to post ?

I like it. I think its a stimulating thread/discussion.

This is exactly how the admins see it at the minute, no it isn't now about anxiety but it is a 'peaceful' debate..... I think I will move it to the Misc forum as it has now moved from being anything about anxiety.

We are not keeping this Thread open because we agree with certain points raised on it but see no reason to close the thread as of yet

chung
19-06-14, 12:31
So let me get this right, you are basing your opinion on from the few women you've met, your friends have met, and stories you've heard? Did you not argue AGAINST someone earlier about the same thing and say there are millions of women out there??

yes. I shouldnt have argued against her earlier. Women probably dress up nicely for the same reasons as each other and my opinion of them is also true in general. Anyway it was not the same thing as you say.

just-me
19-06-14, 12:32
I got my depression after not being able to get laid for a lonhg time. I know other guys out there go out on the pull and can get laid but i dont feel like i would ever be able to do it. Im left out. How can i join in and be accepted?

I haven't had sex for over 25 years... BECAUSE i'm Depressed.
Sex is the last thing on my mind...

chung
19-06-14, 12:52
And as far as makeup being linked to promiscuity, my daughter likes to wear makeup and she's four! I wear makeup and I've been with one man ever! I personally think my acne is gross and want to cover it. I think mascara makes my eyes look beautiful. Yes I want people to see me and think I'm beautiful. It doesn't mean I want to screw them! Your thoughts on things are completely ridiculous and I think no one here is surprised you can't get any. And you yourself admit you have no personality. What is going to hold a woman's interest in you then? I personally wouldn't sleep with a ten on the looks scale if he had the personality of a shout knob...

I never linked makeup and promiscuity. But other did not mention anything about covering their acne. So obviously some women use makeup to hide their flaws and enhance their appearance to make it look like they are better, to others. Pride is what prevents them admitting this. I said wearing makeup does not help stop objectification. Does anyone agree?

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

I haven't had sex for over 25 years... BECAUSE i'm Depressed.

maybe its the other way around too? Has depression prevented you? If so how?

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Administrators, please close this thread.

It may be that the OP has Aspergers but his views are very offensive to women and, frankly, not something I (or most of the other women that have posted here, I imagine) want to read.

It isn't as if any measured, sensible debate can be had over this is it?

There can be a discussion but obviously it has hit a soft spot for women which is why they are so defensive! And if you dont like it, you should stop reading it. Why should it be closed just because you dont like it

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

If you hear many people here voicing opinions disagreeing with you and saying your views of the world are wrong does this not put a doubt in your head that, seeing as you have difficulty making sense of the world and they dont that it might be YOU thats wrong ?

Be more specific. What view of the world are you talking about?

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

Maybe this is why youve developed these "women are inferior" attitudes too, because you feel insecure about your size. So saying women are inferior to men makes you feel better ?

Maybe. But maybe its because I feel women do have better rights and opportunities than men in sex. Maybe I am just defending my rights as a man. I think its time we all did.

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

If you would like to get positive female attention, you need to find out how to positively engage with women, without believing they are inferior.

No. Women do need men just as much as we need them. However they are the ones who have a superior attitude. Relationships is a two way street. What happened to equality? If the woman was not selfish, she would make an effort to engage with me too. Its not just about how I can engage with her, it works both ways! This is why many men, not just me, are getting upset because they feel that all this talk of feminism has meant women have the upper hand. It must not continue otherwise it will affect all of society in a bad way. Women hae plenty of rights as it is thankyou. Now lets focus on how women can be more kind, considerate and accommodating for men.

Brunette
19-06-14, 13:22
Hey, close the thread, leave the thread open - no skin off my nose. I'm not the one not having any success with the opposite sex because of my attitude towards them.

You're basically saying "I have a problem but actually it's not me with the problem it's everyone else." It is you who has the problem, you need to recognise that. You are alienating women with your attitude towards them and if you keep on doing it nothing will change, it's as simple as that.

And if you, or any man, or, indeed, any feminist thinks that feminism is to do with women "getting the upper hand" then neither you nor they actually know anything about the subject at all.

Oosh
19-06-14, 14:01
"Be more specific. What view of the world are you talking about?"

Your negative, cynical, resentful views on women. Which ones ? ALL of them.

"But maybe its because I feel women do have better rights and opportunities than men in sex."

You believe every male on the planet deserves the right to be given some sex by women ?
Have you ever heard the term "survival of the fittest" ?
Im afraid it doesnt work like that for any species.
You want a mate, have some value.

"Women do need men just as much as we need them. However they are the ones who have a superior attitude. Relationships is a two way street. What happened to equality? If the woman was not selfish, she would make an effort to engage with me too. Its not just about how I can engage with her, it works both ways! This is why many men, not just me, are getting upset because they feel that all this talk of feminism has meant women have the upper hand. It must not continue otherwise it will affect all of society in a bad way. Women hae plenty of rights as it is thankyou. Now lets focus on how women can be more kind, considerate and accommodating for men

Women arent all superior.
She is not selfish because she chooses not to engage sexually with you.
Society is fine, its called "survival of the fittest".
If you want a mate, play the game like everyone else. Make yourself a male with value so you stand a better chance of getting a mate and thus procreating and seeing your genes live on. THIS IS LIFE. Its not WOMEN, its LIFE.

Now that little paragraph of yours is a perfect example of why you have a very warped understanding of the world, it seems, due to your aspergers.

Your attitude seems to be "women wont have sex with me therefore women have a superior attitude, theyre selfish. Its not logical Chung.

Ill repeat what i told you in a previous post.
If you want females who`ll relate, reciprocate, emapthise with you then you need to be looking for the female equivalent of you.

I KNOW its not easy finding a mate when you are short, introverted and have Aspergers. I really feel for you. Ive had to struggle along with social anxiety.
But you HAVE TO play the same game as everyone else. You cant opt out.
You cant say "i cant get any, change the rules".
You cant just say "where is MY Sunny Beach girl to have sex with. I HAVE RIGHTS".

Do you not know any females with Aspergers ?
I think the place to start Chung is by being honest and open about who and what you are.

"hi, im Chung. I have Aspergers and have found it very difficult relating to women and having relationships. Im sorry if i come across odd in any way. I dont mean to. It`d be great if we could be friends. Maybe you could help me "

If your focusing that at females who are introverted, have Aspergers, like you, you ARE going to get empathy, understanding and a generally positive response. And who knows, maybe even end up getting your leg over with someone you really really like. Someone who understands and accepts you.

What isnt going to happen is you finding the world changes for you and you are given a right to a bit of sex from previously selfish and superior women.

chung
19-06-14, 14:21
Hey, close the thread, leave the thread open - no skin off my nose. I'm not the one not having any success with the opposite sex because of my attitude towards them.

You're basically saying "I have a problem but actually it's not me with the problem it's everyone else." It is you who has the problem, you need to recognise that. You are alienating women with your attitude towards them and if you keep on doing it nothing will change, it's as simple as that.

And if you, or any man, or, indeed, any feminist thinks that feminism is to do with women "getting the upper hand" then neither you nor they actually know anything about the subject at all.

Sorry but I dont want to hear what you have to say. Since you keep asking for the this to be closed, I would ask you to stop posting in here to stir things up. Thanks

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

[B]

Your negative, cynical, resentful views on women. Which ones ? ALL of them.

I asked you before why you think I'm resentful and you didnt reply. You still cant tell me what negative cynical views I have. I am allowed to have whatever views I like. It doesnt have to agree with yours. That is no reason to get upset mate

You believe every male on the planet deserves the right to be given some sex by women ? Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

If you want a mate, play the game like everyone else. Make yourself a male with value so you stand a better chance of getting a mate and thus procreating and seeing your genes live on. THIS IS LIFE. Its not WOMEN, its LIFE.
Ok I will play the game. So its a game is it? So that means I could pretend to like the woman just to get her in bed and that would be ok wouldnt it because its just a game. Nobody says you have to play fairly did they?

I KNOW its not easy finding a mate when you are short, introverted and have Aspergers. I really feel for you.

Its not easy finding a mate for anyone even the snobby women out there.
Pick any dating site and have a look at the thousands of people including women who are looking for that perfect match. It really is a game of two halves. Dont patronise me and tell me I need to lower my standards. Anybody can win or lose in this game

Ive had to struggle along with social anxiety.
But you HAVE TO play the same game as everyone else. You cant opt out.
You cant say "i cant get any, change the rules".
You cant just say "where is MY Sunny Beach girl to have sex with. I HAVE RIGHTS".

I can opt out. In fact I almost have opted out already. You have to realise mate, if the game is not fair or if the women have the upper hand or if you dont like womens behaviour the last thing you should do is play along with it.
Women have become this way because men have chosen not to take a stand.

---------- Post added at 14:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

I'm not the one not having any success with the opposite sex because of my attitude towards them.

Oh so you do have success with the opposite sex do you? I wonder why? can you tell us the secret?

Catherine S
19-06-14, 14:24
Oosh...great post, hopefully Chung will have a few 'penny drop' moments reading it.

ISB x

Oops, got that wrong....he ripped into that reply didn't he!

Oosh
19-06-14, 15:01
You need a hug Chung

Thanks ISB :]

anxietyoverload
19-06-14, 17:23
I keep reading the new posts on this thread and Chung I really feel like no matter what people say, you turn it around. People have taken what you have said and shown you the other side of your opinion, then you just say things like 'don't put words in my mouth'

I'm sorry but the reason you are not 'getting laid' is because of your very narrow-minded views of women. If I saw you in the street and you spoke to me, you could be the best looking man I had ever seen in my life, but tell me some of the things you've mentioned on this post and there's no way any woman is going to give you the time of day. However, you could look like shrek and it wouldn't matter and long as you are nice to a woman. At the end of the day, a good personality is more important than looks, if not more so. However, if I'm honest yours opinions on women are completely deluded.

As a side note ... Another reason you may not be 'getting laid' is how you call it getting laid.

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

I just received this private message...

Do you actually think I care about what you think?

Maybe I dont care about what you think?

I can choose to accept or reject what anybody says on the forum.

I dont like the things you say so I am not going to listen to you. So keep your opinion to yourself.

You obviously only care what people thing when they agree. You literally don't agree with anything anyone says.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

You put in your OP...

How can i join in and be accepted?

When people try and help you, you don't listen you just tell them how you are right and they are wrong?

Rennie1989
19-06-14, 18:49
Men nor women are superior over the other. Men have traits that only men posses, and vice versa with women, but despite physiological difference men and women are, and should remain to be, equal. If certain people see their gender as superior then that's their own ignorant view.

Cú Chulainn
19-06-14, 19:28
Chung,
You seriously need to rethink your view of women!
Do you have any woman friends and I mean friends.
Because if you do I seriously wonder how? with your views.
That not an attack now.
I just mean that the vast majority of women would not want to hear it or be friends with someone who held these view.
If however, you do not have any women friends then you should seriously consider putting all your effort into finding one as you may be able to learn a lot. Rather than trying to get ''laid''

chung
19-06-14, 19:39
with your views.

What are you unhappy about? what views?

chung
19-06-14, 19:57
[/COLOR]

Well then. Depression - you did it to yourself.

No, I did not. Nobody would do it to themselves? There is a lot, not to like about women. I don't see why I should be blamed for saying that. If women judge me on how I look, or even my personality, that is their mistake. It is close minded. Women have many men to choose from so its not surprising that I would end up single. The reason women end up single is not because they cant find anyone its because they are so fussy!

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Its actually best to live without women. I will not be bullied into changing my life for any woman. I will not be a possessive womans prisoner so that I cant have fun with multiple women. I urge all men to take a stand.

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

And for all you women that think I cant get laid you are wrong. All it takes is 10 quid and I could get laid straight away. 10 quid is cheaper than 50 quid to take a woman out on a date! Its quicker too. There are hundreds of women all over the world who sell their bodies for money. Its sick

Cú Chulainn
19-06-14, 20:00
Women dont recognise the effort I make and how hard it is for me. In fact they act like the effort i make is never enough. Its a haughtiness that you find in the female species.

Its easier said than done to think of them as more than objects because the first thing that we see is the visual side. That is what we men judge women on. And women (probably including yourself) try to look their best at all times so that they are visually appealing. A lot of time and effort goes into a womans hair, makeup and nails.

These are just two of a long list of your views that many woman and some men if not many would find offensive especially when you say ''that is what we men judge woman on''
Yes, men judge woman on their first appearances but so do woman but most men wouldn't marry one if they had a terrible personality but a nice ''rack''

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post makes me feel great that I took the time to answer your question for it to get ignored

chung
19-06-14, 20:16
We have reason to be fussy. We like a good personality on a man. It means he's possible relationship material. It means he's possible husband material. It means he could be our companion for life who we'd have babies with. It means he has the potential for being our best friend who we would happily share a life-well-lived with.

And that, in reality,is what matters most, to most women.

Great. But that isnt what matters to many men. Men want a nice body and they want variation in women. They dont want to be a prisoner of possessie women like you. So given the difference in view between genders, does it surprise you so many men and women break up and get divorced? So many dating websites out there with so many desperate women all looking for 'love'.
which is a myth

seeing as we come with vaginas.. seeing as you come with vaginas, you have the power and control yeh? yeh right. Thats exactly the kind of thinking which I find sickening. I can buy it for a tenner anyway. Cheaper than going on a date!
Women are commodities. And if you think that is a shocking thing to say, tell that to all those women who sell their bodies for money (not by force but by choice to earn money)

bernie1977
19-06-14, 20:23
I think you'd be better suited to an anatomical doll than a real woman

Cú Chulainn
19-06-14, 20:25
I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself Chung

Sunflower2
19-06-14, 20:34
Has your resentment for women now grown so much due to the response you've received in this discussion? Do you feel like they aren't listening to you and what you actually want? What do you want from a woman really? Like what are your life goals?

Catherine S
19-06-14, 21:13
Raindrops, I wouldn't worry too much..I feel we've all been playing along or being played with at least..for most of the thread :D

ISB x

nomorepanic
19-06-14, 21:17
I think this thread has run its course now and any replies are just going to get similar replies to what chung has done before.

There really is no point replying now - just let it "die a death" and don't rise to the bait.

minn
19-06-14, 22:40
after reading what you have wrote i am really not shocked you cant get laid has you crudley put it. with a attitude like yours no wonder women dont like you. you seem sexist to me with a bad attitude. good luck finding a woman

MRS STRESS ED
19-06-14, 23:01
I think this thread has run its course now and any replies are just going to get similar replies to what chung has done before.

There really is no point replying now - just let it "die a death" and don't rise to the bait.

I agree yawn its so yesterday lol xx :shrug:

PANIC247
19-06-14, 23:44
Think we should have taken Fishman's advice 8 pages ago .. this is the wrong discussion for this website completely

Blagger Boy
19-06-14, 23:47
Oh, come on!

The lad just wants to release some tension. At least he's bloody honest!

Fishmanpa
19-06-14, 23:54
Think we should have taken Fishman's advice 8 pages ago .. this is the wrong discussion for this website completely

RIP.....

Positive thoughts