PDA

View Full Version : FANCY A CHANGE?!

Caz Fab Pants
08-08-04, 21:42
Thought it would make a nice change to talk about something other than panic, anxiety and stress. Instead I'm here to moan about my thighs and the crap fake tan I've just tried :D

Just made the mistake of walking round the house in just pants and bra because its so bloomin' hot and ended up stood infront of a full length mirror in horror. From the front, 'yeh, its passable as long I have a padded bra on' but from behind...!!! Well, its wobbly and white and very scary.

I wouldn't say I'm over weight, just desperately need to tone up and do some regular exercise.

Decided to try and mask the problem by buying one of those tan wipe things out of Dorothy Perkins and it hasn't done a thing. I'm not impressed (although perhaps I am being a tad impatient.)

Anyone here had any dealings with collagen as I've also decided I'd like fuller lips. Keira Knightly has had hers done and she looks fantastic.

See what happens when the kids are gone for a few hours, I end up disecting myself in the mirror and convincing myself I need an arse lift and a Jagger pout! [:I]

Hugs,
Caroline :)
x

tara
08-08-04, 21:57
when i start to get loadsa wrinkles (just a few at the mo) i'm definatly gonna get some botox!!

sal
08-08-04, 22:07
Hi Caroline

Cant believe it. You have a great figure. Like Nic said we were all envious!!!!!

If the sun stays out get out in the garden in your bikini with Harvey and chill. Will do you the world of good.

Why dont you consider joining a gym if you arent already a member, exercise is not only good for toning but good for anxiety to.

Love Sal xxxxx

Caz Fab Pants
10-08-04, 21:54
Sal,

I've wanted to join the gym ever since Harvey was born but there's a few problems.

Taylor only has funding to attend school part time and is too old to go in the gym's creche which means even if I was to join off-peak I would still be losing out. I'd only be able to attend for a couple of hours each morning which would be very limiting.

Caroline :)
x

nomorepanic
11-08-04, 21:27
Caz

You have a great bod - so dont change it

I need to lose weight but I am not a very good dieter. I am trying to swim more and lose it that way lol

A good fake tan is the Body Shop one.

Nicola